Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:19 PM   #931
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, but we never used a 2nd round pick on Matthew Stafford, so we've got that going for us...
Hey! Stafford is going to lead us to the promised land.

And if your starter was Matt Cassel, you'd draft Matthew Stafford in the second, too.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:24 PM   #932
Veteran

How many guys you have in your queue?

I’m at 80. I never stop researching. I’m used to fantasy football research but I don’t know some of these defensive players or o lineman. This has been quite enjoyable for me. Thank you for being able to click on a person and it taking you to Pro Football reference. I bet I’ve had 200 plus new tabs open in the past few days!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:26 PM   #933
Inmem 2.0

I see what you're doin DJ ****in nice
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:30 PM   #934
Mod Team

Holy shit Clay. I went outside but had I accepted.........I was taking Heyward with that next pick.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:33 PM
wheeler08
This message has been deleted by wheeler08.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:34 PM
wheeler08
This message has been deleted by wheeler08.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:35 PM   #935
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Holy shit Clay. I went outside but had I accepted.........I was taking Heyward with that next pick.
Well, **** you, then.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 07:41 PM   #936
Inmem 2.0

Hey guys remember him?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:11 PM   #937
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I see what you're doin DJ ****in nice
Well if you're gonna be a draft nerd, go with what you know...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:29 PM   #938
I'll be back.

UGHHHHHHHH I WAS GONNA TAKE XAVIEN
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 08:32 PM   #939
Veteran

194 available
rageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2019, 08:38 PM   #940
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Me too.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:41 PM   #941
GREAT SCOTT!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Me too.
samesies
InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.InvinciBill has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:44 PM   #942
I'll be back.

My OL is going to be a force of nature.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:49 PM   #943
I'll be back.

Most of the best players are off the board now.

I have a feeling the next 100 picks are going to be painful for some.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:50 PM   #944
Veteran

I took my pick but 202 is on the table as well.
rageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirageeumr 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2019, 08:53 PM   #945
MVP

Quote:
Most of the best players are off the board now.

I have a feeling the next 100 picks are going to be painful for some.
Uhhj what?
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.