Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-24-2019, 04:29 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!

Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:03 PM   #841
Veteran

Those cold blooded ****ers will cockblock in a heartbeat! I got in 2 rounds in between the 3 year old coming in our room for a drink at 10pm. Pretty proud of myself!
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:03 PM   #842
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
Any of us that have kids probably were, I know I was up bright and early at 6am. Thanks kids!
Oh my. I didnt even get home til about 1:30 watching those horrible fights
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:04 PM   #843
Veteran

Is AustinChief the owner of CP? Or am I thinking of someone else?
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:09 PM   #844
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
86 grade by PFF you're ****ed

You're the Mark Davis of Sandbox.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:11 PM   #845
www.nfl-forecast.com

Trade block working.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 01:12 PM   #846
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

You're the Mark Davis of Sandbox.
If someone wants to routinely stay the !@#$ away from my draft board, you'd best by God let them.

You keep doing you, Billay. Don't you let Clay convince you to start taking guys who don't suck.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:14 PM   #847
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by brorth View Post
So much of it is your game plan, too. In league 2, I experimented with Cam Newton. I set my formation to a 5 wide almost exclusively. I had Cam run out of the formation something like 90% of the time. If I remember right, he rushed for 954 yards.
That is on the list of fixes to make.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:15 PM   #848
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
You can't be serious.

Vernon is average trash who will probably be injured if we even play.

Just chill in the loser conference.

It's too bad you couldn't get your ass out of bed. The early bird gets the worm:

What's this gif have to do with anything?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:16 PM   #849

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I believe it has something to do with the 3-fingered geriatric that Clay's all excited about drafting...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2019, 01:17 PM   #850

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I thought you guys already dealt with that. My memory was that someone tried it and ended up running like 35 reverses to his WRs.

Maybe that was a theory that was discussed but never actually happened.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:22 PM   #851
Veteran

Quote:
Trade block working.
Yea its weird how theres nothing to click to save or anything, but it did work.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:23 PM   #852
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I thought you guys already dealt with that. My memory was that someone tried it and ended up running like 35 reverses to his WRs.

Maybe that was a theory that was discussed but never actually happened.
Those came to light after the last Sim season. Haven't touched the simulator since, but that will change.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:26 PM   #853

Quote:
Those came to light after the last Sim season. Haven't touched the simulator since, but that will change.
FIX YO SHIT!
Old 03-03-2019, 01:34 PM   #854
Starter

Quote:
lol, I almost added that it pissed you off enough that you vowed to fix it...
brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.brorth must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #855
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
That's my stud DE JPP
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.