Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 08:59 PM   #2
I'll be back.

watch to the end

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 08:17 PM   #3
I'll be back.

RUMOR: Star Wars Projects with Deepfaked Luke, Han and Leia in the Works

Quote:
A new rumor has stated that Lucasfilm will announce a new series of Disney+ shorts starring Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Leia Organa at the upcoming Star Wars Celebration.

Shaun O’Rourke, an industry professional who, according to his IMDb bio, has "over 20 years of experience" working with renowned companies like Warner Bros., Disney and Netflix, recently posted on YouTube claiming to have heard "a rumor of new Disney+ series announcement coming at Star Wars Celebration of a series of short films with Luke, Han, and Leia."

The post also included the hashtags #DeepFake and #CGI as well as a de-aged image of Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones, Mark Hamill's Luke and Carrie Fisher's Leia, suggesting that these rumored live-action shorts will be set during the Original Trilogy timeline and use deepfake technology to create era-appropriate versions of the main trio. However, until officially confirmed or debunked by Lucasfilm, this rumor should be taken with a grain of salt.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-27-2023, 09:50 PM   #4
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
RUMOR: Star Wars Projects with Deepfaked Luke, Han and Leia in the Works

I’m listening, I’m listening……
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:51 AM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Gee, do you think Iger heard the comments people had after the Disney trilogy about not having Luke, Han, Leia and Chewie all together one last time before they all got unceremoniously removed from the stories?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 10:23 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Gee, do you think Iger heard the comments people had after the Disney trilogy about not having Luke, Han, Leia and Chewie all together one last time before they all got unceremoniously removed from the stories?
I think Bob Iger has a walk-in humidor, only it's not filled with expensive cigars. Instead it has hundreds of jars of his farts. He goes in there from time to time and just huffs away. And when he's done smelling his own farts, he exits the humidor and goes back to work. He does nothing different. He may hear the complaints but, at least this far, it has had no impact on his behaviors/decisions.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:29 AM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Tarkin looked really uncanny valley in Rogue One.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-05-2024, 10:25 PM   #8
sorta mod-ish

*Vito Corelone voice* Look how they massacred my beloved childhood film franchise!!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2024, 12:00 AM   #9
I'll be back.

Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 07:12 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

A loose calendar of upcoming Star Wars projects

https://bgr.com/entertainment/star-w...ource=facebook
Old 01-12-2024, 07:52 PM   #11
I'll be back.

Quote:
A loose calendar of upcoming Star Wars projects

https://bgr.com/entertainment/star-w...ource=facebook
i'm surprised they can fit this into their busy schedule of activism for women's rights, LGBTQ rights, antifa and the ukraine
Old 01-15-2024, 08:33 AM   #12
Supporter

Bad Batch and Andor are the only ones I'm remotely interested in. That's a lot of stuff no one was asking for.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-15-2024, 08:48 AM   #13
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
Bad Batch and Andor are the only ones I'm remotely interested in. That's a lot of stuff no one was asking for.
Bad Batch to a lesser extent, but especially Andor are must watches. Andor specifically has me all the **** in. Whatever they do I'm in. They earned it.

Acolyte is pretty aggressive. I'd love it, but it has to be good. They half ass it and it will flop worse than Eternals.

Skeleton Crew I'm skeptical. I don't need Goonies in space. Jude Law can be ****ing excellent though. I'll tune in. But I'll tune out pretty quick.

Tales of the Jedi was surprisingly good. It was only like a half hour of content, but I thought it was pretty good. Definitely didn't need but I thought it was pretty good. Maybe that's because I expected less than nothing.

Hopefully they get Mando and Ahsoka right. I'm in because I'm in. But I reserve the right to hate it.

Rey Whatever.

Dawn of the Jedi, I'll prolly give it a look, but this will have a short leash.

Mandoverse and Waititi are probably getting pushed/cancelled. Whatever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-07-2024, 06:17 PM   #14
I'll be back.

Old 02-08-2024, 10:17 AM   #15
I'll be back.

KENOBIIIIIIIIII