Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-16-2018, 06:20 PM  
Starter

If 2pac, Kurt Cobain, Selena were still alive today

Culture question because the culture today displays me as very sad, I don't like what I see in music.

I love 2pac and Selena. Kurt Cobain had great songs yes.

If they were still alive how massive big do you see they would be now? Would current culture love them like we did or is current culture stuck to garbage??

Can't wait for chiefs season, strike against all we will rise with Mahomes!!! Yes! Destruction to all teams in our path!!
Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Daru must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:18 PM   #31
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
How the **** does this even work? in order to be great, you have to do something, its kind of impossible to be great at something before you start it! lol

Tupac even before he does was a ****ing legend. At least out here in the west coast. EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE had ****ing Tupac playing in the DVD players. Hell, Tupac was a ****ing Back up dancer in Digital UNDERGROUND. They gave him a chance to Rap in a song called "same song" after that, never looked back (song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmFDyZ3ytg8 ). Tupac became legend status because he was real about everything and gave 0 ****s.

This was my era, i was in the hood doing hood things back then, hell, i remember when we used to go to the country and party with the Cowboy's, they used to clear out their barns throw a party in them ****ers, nothing but ****ing Tupac and Dr.Dre's the Chronic. Had some awesome times out there! lol Back then, we were fueding with the "black folks" and the White boys had our backs if we were outnumbered! haha, ****! now im going down memory lane here!
An odd post but the bold proves my point. If you grew up while he was in the spotlight, I'd get why you might think he was good but meh.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:19 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
The 3 examples given were all garbage IMO. Popular music seems to continuously devolve over time.
- 2-Pac wasn't considered great by anyone who enjoyed rap prior to the start of his career. If you grew up while he was in the spotlight, I'd get why you might think he was good but meh. He got himself killed and now he's some sort of legend
- Cobain was pretty talent-less. The producer, Butch Vig, made chicken salad out of chicken shit. Grohl would have left regardless, (notice how Krist Novoselic isn't a member of the Foo-Fighters). Again, I get if you were a kid you would think they were good but feh
- Selena wasn't that hot and had thick eybrows. She would have been replaced by Shakira and Jennifer Lopez, (after she fixed her eyebrows).

When I was a kid I loved Ghost Busters. I watched it after 30 years with my daughter and thought "meh".
Pitbull and DJ Khaled will be considered genius legends in 20 years. Music has taken a horrible turn.
Good call on Shakira. She was (and still is, frankly) absolutely ****ing smoking. Just brutally hot.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2018, 09:21 PM   #33
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
An odd post but the bold proves my point. If you grew up while he was in the spotlight, I'd get why you might think he was good but meh.
We also used to party with the Rich white kids ALL the ****ing time and at their houses/ranches they would be listening to the SAME music as we were. That was my point, until i went down memory lane! lol they were listening to Tupac and Dr. Dre just as much as anyone else
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:27 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

I loved Elvis and still do, but he was playing county fairs and would have still been very important, but not as important. Same for these three.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:42 PM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Good call on Shakira. She was (and still is, frankly) absolutely ****ing smoking. Just brutally hot.
In Case We've all forgotten how insanely hot Shakira is.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2018, 09:45 PM   #36
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
In Case We've all forgotten how insanely hot Shakira is.
......(looks around).......ziiiip..........
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:43 PM   #37
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying High D View Post
Did she have a big ass or just the lady who played her in the film? Asking for the Army chaplain.
Selena had a nice body

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:45 PM   #38
Choco Favre

dayum
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:51 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Selena had a nice body

Definitely never seen her. Any songs of note that would warrant being mentioned alongside Cobain and Tupac?
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2018, 10:52 PM   #40
Ultrabanned

Sometimes when you see clips or videos of a hot dead chick, I feel it's only appropriate to give them the sort of proper tribute they deserve. So I jerk it.

Wouldn't you feel pretty nice if somebody was rubbing one out in your honor 20 years after you were dead?
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:02 PM   #41
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
You're basically favorite poster of mine.
after less than 200 posts and you are willing to alienate all friendships you have made and bromance this cat? not nice at all...

Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:03 PM   #42
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleazar View Post
Cobain would have overdosed eventually I'm sure. Who knows about the other two.
30X's over
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-16-2018, 11:15 PM   #43
Consuming CP souls

Daru is a mult
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:35 AM   #44
In Search of a Life

Some of you guys are ****ing this up. It's not about how 2Pac or Cobain would have eventually died, the question clearly is, what if they were still alive? Generally speaking, it's hard to tell or even guess because how the public digests music is so much different than it was even 20-30 years ago. I can't speak much to 2Pac as that's not really my kinda music(I like California Love, however). The other gal I must confess I know almost nothing about. Cobain is pretty much right up my alley as I was a teenager when Nirvana rose to the height of their time. My guess is that they would enjoy a Pearl Jam-esque type of relevance and still be wildly beloved by many of my generation/age group and probably not given much of a second glance at by the millennials.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2018, 12:44 AM   #45
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Pac would have eventually stopped doing music andbecame an actor full time.
Posted via Mobile Device
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.