Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-26-2004, 09:49 PM   #2
MVP

Yeah, I constantly have this problem.

It's a real pain in the ass.

So many women................
Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.Inspector wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:51 PM   #3
Supporter

The first thing you should do is make sure they' daddy don't catchu
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dontcomeback.jpg (30.5 KB, 604 views)
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:51 PM   #4
Court Jester

keep 'em all and go for a fifth one.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:55 PM   #5
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzou5
keep 'em all and go for a fifth one.
Or keep 'em all and go for a fifth

Sounds like he might need it.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 09:52 PM   #6
MVP

I mean 2 are named Jessica, 1 is Alexis, and 1 more is Stephanie.
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 12-26-2004, 09:54 PM   #7
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by royr17
I mean 2 are named Jessica, 1 is Alexis, and 1 more is Stephanie.
This wouldn't happen to be Alexis, would it?

We really can't help you without some pics, dude.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:00 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
This wouldn't happen to be Alexis, would it?

We really can't help you without some pics, dude.
This is jessica, its the one with the straight blonde hair, its a little fuzzy.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:03 PM   #9
Cross with me

Quote:
How old is she? 16?
Slayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutSlayer Diablo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 12-26-2004, 10:04 PM   #10
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayer Diablo
How old is she? 16?
She's 20.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:03 PM   #11
Eh

Quote:

id hit it

wait......how old is she?????
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:04 PM   #12
Court Jester

Quote:
You should go after her fat friend on the right. Fat chicks work harder. Or so I've heard....
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:05 PM   #13
Phobia

Quote:
Wow, dude. If she'd come up from the trough once or twice a day, she'd look exactly like that little Spears whore. You should find out if she'll take it in the rear without a laxative. Have you actually seen this girl or did you meet her on hotornot.com?
Old 12-26-2004, 10:07 PM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Wow, dude. If she'd come up from the trough once or twice a day, she'd look exactly like that little Spears whore. You should find out if she'll take it in the rear without a laxative. Have you actually seen this girl or did you meet her on hotornot.com?
I havent met her yet, its a pic she sent me, so it could end up not being her, but the one from paducah is gonna try to come up to see me when she gets her car back.
Old 12-27-2004, 12:29 PM   #15
CLICK, CLICK..BOOM!!!!

Where do you live? I noticed the towns you mention is close to my hometown. I lived in Bristol TN. My son and his dad lives in Harlan,KY. I therefore say go for the TN girl, she may not be the hottest as you say, but I bet she will be the best at "everything".
badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.badgirl < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.