Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-15-2023, 02:12 PM   #2
Supporter

Didn't see this coming.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:25 PM   #3
MVP

Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

OBJ is out of his mind if he thinks he's getting $20m, pass.

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:28 PM   #4
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Man! We couldn't pay JuJu $11m per year!? ...I think CP fans were expecting $15+ and would have been happy to pay that.

I do really hope that we trade for Hopkins! He's a star in his prime that will continue to be productive over the next couple years of his contract. Get it done Veach!

I'd happily target Hyatt in the draft, but currently I think we need anther vet.
Andy likes having at least one real vet presence in the WR room. Who that ends up being I have no idea, but we'll get one.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:29 PM   #5
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Andy likes having at least one real vet presence in the WR room. Who that ends up being I have no idea, but we'll get one.
MVS?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-15-2023, 02:33 PM   #6
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
MVS?
I don't think so. Not sure exactly how to describe it right this second, but MVS isn't 'the guy' in the WR room.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:31 PM   #7
11-5, baby

Quote:

How about a trade for C Sutton? ...he's got size and speed, Donks are looking to unload him but apparently have a high asking price.
I think it’s fair to assume we didn’t want to pay 3/33.

Sutton, lol.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:40 PM   #8
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:

Really? Not me. I'm on record somewhere saying I'd do 3/$24MM, but not much more than that. I like JuJu for what he is, and I'm glad we had him this past season. I just think we're fine moving on without him.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:26 PM   #9
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Yes! Hopefully that means either Hopkins or a 1st rnd WR
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:40 PM   #10
Rookie

Obviously Mahomes can get it done with a bunch of potatoes for a WR group, but I sure would like to see them find another badass who can take over a game.
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:41 PM   #11
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
Obviously Mahomes can get it done with a bunch of potatoes for a WR group, but I sure would like to see them find another badass who can take over a game.
I don't like you implying that Russell Wilson is gonna play WR for us.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 02:44 PM   #12
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

JuJu gonna fire up tiktok and then Bill Bellichick gonna shut that shit down

why the **** would you go to the Patriots, they are AIDS now
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:46 PM   #13
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
JuJu gonna fire up tiktok and then Bill Bellichick gonna shut that shit down

why the **** would you go to the Patriots, they are AIDS now
$33,000,000
Old 03-15-2023, 02:52 PM   #14
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
$33,000,000
True, and at least he won't have to worry about playing in any of those playoff games after the regular season ends
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-15-2023, 02:53 PM   #15
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
True, and at least he won't have to worry about playing in any of those playoff games after the regular season ends
He also gets to make fun of Mac Jones now.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.