Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:06 PM   #256
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
Whale, Hippo, Elephant Ass, Fatty Toad, Wal Mart Cart Rider, Blimp, Lardass, Hogbeast. This is ChiefsPlanet, we can think of even more then that.
Streetbeast, straight outta insulin, sack of fat, stretchy skin..
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:06 PM   #257
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I've never received a mind-blowing blowjob, even from a fatty. The blowies I've received have done the job in getting me hard and generally feel good (obvi, my dick is in a chick's mouth), but I can't even come from them unless I make an effort.

What am I missing out on?
It's a difference from finishing via raw dogging it.. That's for sure. Not any better or worse, but popping in a girl's mouth is a pretty good feeling.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:08 PM   #258
Cheat Death

Quote:
I've never received a mind-blowing blowjob, even from a fatty. The blowies I've received have done the job in getting me hard and generally feel good (obvi, my dick is in a chick's mouth), but I can't even come from them unless I make an effort.

What am I missing out on?
They've gotten lazy because there's obviously dudes out there that will date them just for hanging around.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:08 PM   #259
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunning Linguist View Post
FYP because fat
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:12 PM   #260
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
They've gotten lazy because there's obviously dudes out there that will date them just for hanging around.
Billay's ****ing up the program.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:15 PM   #261

Back when I was 18 I had this little Puerto Rican piece that LOVED to give head, although she wouldn't swallow. I swear that girl would suck my dick for a half hour with no breaks. I'll never forget one time we were just laying down watching TV and out of nowhere she's like "go shut the door and take your pants off". I was like daaaaamn, homie! Shit's. About. To. Go. Down.

She loved to give head and I loved that but the fact that she could slob on my knob for 30 minutes is probably a good indicator that it wasn't the best head.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:17 PM   #262
Banned

Quote:
Back when I was 18 I had this little Puerto Rican piece that LOVED to give head, although she wouldn't swallow. I swear that girl would suck my dick for a half hour with no breaks. I'll never forget one time we were just laying down watching TV and out of nowhere she's like "go shut the door and take your pants off". I was like daaaaamn, homie! Shit's. About. To. Go. Down.

She loved to give head and I loved that but the fact that she could slob on my knob for 30 minutes is probably a good indicator that it wasn't the best head.
did she get the ball sack tho.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:19 PM   #263

Nope, no ball play. You know those Hispanics don't like hand sports.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:21 PM   #264
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
None of the girls I've done stuff with are down with sucking, licking or even cradling the balls. It's a ****ing crime.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:24 PM   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
None of the girls I've done stuff with are down with sucking, licking or even cradling the balls. It's a ****ing crime.
The extent of their ball knowledge probably ends at "that's their most vulnerable body part".

I bet most are too scared to even branch out to the sack in fear of hurting us.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:25 PM   #266
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
The extent of their ball knowledge probably ends at "that's their most vulnerable body part".

I bet most are too scared to even branch out to the sack in fear of hurting us.
I got my last girlfriend to caress my nuts post coitus at least twice. She got pissed any time I plied for it afterward.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:26 PM   #267

Hah.

Idk. I've had my balls sucked once. I can't say I see what all the fuss is about.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:29 PM   #268
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Bet ya billay either didn't tell his buds about her or never let them meet her.
Correct about never meeting them
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:29 PM   #269
Banned

Quote:
Mine did. She really like my boys slapping her eyelids too. Miss her sometimes.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2015, 05:31 PM   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Mine did. She really like my boys slapping her eyelids too. Miss her sometimes.
Ah, the ol' Arabian goggles, eh? She sounds like a keeper.