Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2024, 06:53 PM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
If he tests well i cant imagine a player like him making it to the second.

The nfl made that mistake with dk before tho, and this guy screams dk metcalf to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
People keep saying this but I don't know what prompts it at all in reality. I mean, they are both big and run fast and that's about it.

Metcalf was actually productive in both his So and Jr seasons (Jr year cut short) and then he came out early. That's nothing like Leggett who literally did jack and shit for 4 years before going off in his 5th.

Leggett has an ID10T issue or he juiced. That's that on that. Not a 1st rounder. Hell, I'd be leary in the 2nd.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-17-2024, 07:18 PM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
People keep saying this but I don't know what prompts it at all in reality. I mean, they are both big and run fast and that's about it.

Metcalf was actually productive in both his So and Jr seasons (Jr year cut short) and then he came out early. That's nothing like Leggett who literally did jack and shit for 4 years before going off in his 5th.

Leggett has an ID10T issue or he juiced. That's that on that. Not a 1st rounder. Hell, I'd be leary in the 2nd.
Now to be fair, DK's production over those two years were only equal to Legette's one year.

Juiced? Depends on your definition. I tend to believe most professional athletes are Juiced at least in the offseason, its just so incredibly common amongst average guys at your local gym. If his answer is "started working with a new trainer" I could see this being the case.

Reportedly, he worked his ass off in the offseason to develop in to the guy he was this season. Takes his development pretty seriously, and at least made the best with his opportunity.

Was the problem intelligence? Hmmm IDK, maybe, he doesn't sound like brightest bulb during this interview but he does seem like a focused athlete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX4V1BgK_20

Most likely just got a fresh start/look from the new coaching staff and QB his final year, he'd worked hard enough that when their #1 WR went down they were happy to feed him the rock to help his pro push. He road the momentum.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-17-2024, 07:21 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Now to be fair, DK's production over those two years were only equal to Legette's one year.

Juiced? Depends on your definition. I tend to believe most professional athletes are Juiced at least in the offseason, its just so incredibly common amongst average guys at your local gym. If his answer is "started working with a new trainer" I could see this being the case.

Reportedly, he worked his ass off in the offseason to develop in to the guy he was this season. Takes his development pretty seriously, and at least made the best with his opportunity.

Was the problem intelligence? Hmmm IDK, maybe, he doesn't sound like brightest bulb during this interview but he does seem like a focused athlete: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX4V1BgK_20

Most likely just got a fresh start/look from the new coaching staff and QB his final year, he'd worked hard enough that when their #1 WR went down they were happy to feed him the rock to help his pro push. He road the momentum.
This dude had every opportunity to do ****ing anything for his first 4 years and he sucked total dick. I don't believe the rah-rah shit coming out of his camp for a minute. And no, not all athletes juice man, not even close. His ascension is 1+1 = 3 shit.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2024, 12:16 PM   #5
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
This dude had every opportunity to do ****ing anything for his first 4 years and he sucked total dick. I don't believe the rah-rah shit coming out of his camp for a minute. And no, not all athletes juice man, not even close. His ascension is 1+1 = 3 shit.
Yeah - the issue with Legette isn't that he didn't excel in his first 4 years.

It's that he did NOTHING. Nothing at all. 42 catches for about 400 yards in four seasons is just ghastly.

It's just awfully hard to look past that. New QB, new staff - whatever. If you're an NFL player you're going to produce and for 4 seasons he did absolutley nothing.

He very clearly wasn't an NFL prospect for the first 4 years of his career and honestly I don't think "well he worked hard" is a good enough explanation for what he suddenly became in his 5th season.

There's just some fishiness there. I'd probably go ahead and gamble at the back of the 2nd but like you, that's not a certainty.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 07:54 PM   #6
Mahomosapien

Quote:

Metcalfs whole college career was less productive than legette this year lol.

Watching them they play the same way. They seem to have similar speed and size.

I would be ****ing ecstatic if the chiefs chose to take him at 32 because he meets the eye test, and if the chiefs take him it means they have a really good feeling about him in this offense.

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:16 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Metcalfs whole college career was less productive than legette this year lol.

Watching them they play the same way. They seem to have similar speed and size.

I would be ****ing ecstatic if the chiefs chose to take him at 32 because he meets the eye test, and if the chiefs take him it means they have a really good feeling about him in this offense.

Tell me what Legette did as a true So and true Jr and not a redshirt Sr and we can talk about it. Until then, I'm 100% out on Legette.
Old 02-17-2024, 08:25 PM   #8
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Tell me what Legette did as a true So and true Jr and not a redshirt Sr and we can talk about it. Until then, I'm 100% out on Legette.

Thats fine, we are allowed to have different opinions.

I dont care what he did two years ago, he was dominant this year in the SEC at 22 years old, plus he has size and speed.

We keep winning championships, so these are the receivers that will be in striking range in the draft. Lol

bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.