Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-18-2012, 05:59 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Licking a chicks ASS

Would you do it?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #196
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flachief58 View Post
Licking ass doesn't seem so bad now, does it
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:06 AM   #197

This place has gone super weird recently...
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:10 AM   #198
Stuff & Things

Well, ok then. Now you know she likes it, you'd better work it into your reparte. If not, you'll hurt her achy, breaky heart.
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #199
MVP

first off, I'm confused that we still see mullets around. I mean, nobody is wearing those slashed jeans from the 80's anymore Rico, wtf? Lose the mullet. Next, I second the remove the pics of the fiance. This ends up at her work and she becomes known as the one who likes the toung in ht ass.

Finally, licking another human beings ass is totally gross. Unhygienic, and disgusting. Having said that, I'd let a hot chick lick my ass, AND, 10 billion dogs can't be wrong.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #200

pooptaco.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #201
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico View Post
Well, then feel free to call me Rosie O'Donnell. Btw, can you unquote me, homeslice? I think I need to take the pics of my fiancée down.....Dude who posted earlier has me all worried now. If so, thanks in advance.
Dude. You've still got it in your original post. Unless that first one is not your girl.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:29 AM   #202
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
first off, I'm confused that we still see mullets around. I mean, nobody is wearing those slashed jeans from the 80's anymore Rico, wtf? Lose the mullet. Next, I second the remove the pics of the fiance. This ends up at her work and she becomes known as the one who likes the toung in ht ass.

Finally, licking another human beings ass is totally gross. Unhygienic, and disgusting. Having said that, I'd let a hot chick lick my ass, AND, 10 billion dogs can't be wrong.
It's hair extensions. The mullet man was the "mascot" for my blog. Looks real....I look like Brutus the Barber Beefcake.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:36 AM   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Dude. You've still got it in your original post. Unless that first one is not your girl.
Ah shit. Done.

I woke up because my daughter was crying and wanted a bottle and literally started worrying about this immediately.

Hungover as hell right now and am swearing off drinking for the 3rd time in the past 3 and a half weeks. Nevertheless, I licked a chick's ass last night and lived.....and I think she may want it more now.....which I am pretty unsure about now....I'll have to talk to her when she wakes up...get a feel for if she liked it as much as she said she did and is going to want it more, like she said she did or if she was just drunk too....she did have a full bottle of champagne and one of my Heinekens.......

rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:44 AM   #204
I'm your huckleberry

Done it once or twice... in the shower though. Real question is have you'll had it done to you?
DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.DC.chief would the whole thing.
Old 01-02-2013, 08:56 AM   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC.chief View Post
Done it once or twice... in the shower though. Real question is have you'll had it done to you?
That's not gonna happen.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:03 AM   #206
Stroking to the SB Champs!

That is an Exit Only hole. It is not to be penetrated nor lapped by one's tongue.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:09 AM   #207

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
That is an Exit Only hole. It is not to be penetrated nor lapped by one's tongue.
That's debatable, muchacho.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #208
Inmem 2.0

I remember this thread
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #209
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
That's debatable, muchacho.
Well, just a friendly PSA that you are free to ignore. That said, don't say I didn't try to warn ya!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-02-2013, 09:40 AM   #210
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
That's not gonna happen.
It'll be the best time of your life. Get drunk and let it happen. You will thank me later.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.