Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:04 AM   #736
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Get yourself a Jeep.
Look at Wrangler YJ’s, they’re about the cheapest of the ¼ ton Jeeps, give it mild lift and mud tires then go play. You would be amazed at where a stockish Jeep will take you.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:27 PM   #737
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Get yourself a Jeep.
Look at Wrangler YJ’s, they’re about the cheapest of the ¼ ton Jeeps, give it mild lift and mud tires then go play. You would be amazed at where a stockish Jeep will take you.
Not too interested in a Jeep. I am looking at cars only~ I do have a decent Camaro on my rader in STL and thats it right now. There are a few Mustangs out there but if I can get into an LS car it makes it tough to pull the trigger on a 4.6. Though if I came into a super clean new edge Mustang like some people around here I would be all over it~

Also made some adjustments and now have a budget of up to 7k
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:29 PM   #738
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Get yourself a Jeep.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:50 PM   #739
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
So, I have an inkling to get a car again.

Want to spend 5 grand or less, car has to be local to MO, or KC/STL metro areas.

Enthusiast cars only, rough or high miles OK,RWD or AWD only. No rotarys, modified OK, must have fuel injection.

Anyone on the board selling, or know a buddy that is selling something like that? I have scoured craigslist, and lots of enthusiast forums, but havent found that right car yet.
E36 M3 would be one way to go
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-12-2015, 08:52 PM   #740
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
E36 M3 would be one way to go
I have seen several decent looking 3 series etc, but I have a serious aversion to BMW's. Just cant bring myself to do it.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:17 AM   #741
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
The worst part is how she had to die.
Condolences bro.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:45 PM   #742
Veteran

I was told to bring this here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis View Post
Thinking about buying a brand new truck - any tips? Test drove the Ram - can't invest $45k in a Dodge - like the Tundra Crew Max but they get 12 mpg...
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:48 PM   #743
Shit

They all get shitty mileage IRL lol
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:49 PM   #744
Mod Team

Quote:
I was told to bring this here...
Going to have to be more specific Chief. No one in this thread gives a **** about MPG.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:58 PM   #745
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Going to have to be more specific Chief. No one in this thread gives a **** about MPG.
I can't. My 86 might get 5mpg on the highway lol.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:00 PM   #746
Shit

I think the new gmc trucks are nice looking and would look better if they didn't all have some huge ****ing ugly badging on them.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:02 PM   #747
Veteran

Looking for a late model and maybe even brand new truck - want value but not really price sensitive.

Trucks these days are tough because the Dodge is a Dodge - Fords seem premium priced to the tune of $10k - love the Tundra but zero storage space and the tech is outdated - Chevy and GMC are very boxy and not at all sexy but I've never test drove so I'm open minded. The Dodge I test drove was stiff, left me unimpressed.

So I'm looking for a crew max or equivalent late model 4X4 truck that drives relatively like a luxury car and has decent tech. I'm willing to spend around $50k and would love it if you all have opinions on which way you'd go for your money. Thinking I'll drive this truck for the next 4-6 years so value is key.

Thanks in advance.
Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kidd Lex is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:03 PM   #748
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I can't. My 86 might get 5mpg on the highway lol.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:15 PM   #749
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
My 2006 6 cylinder Mustang got 22 MPG highway. My new 2015 car with a 485HP 6.4L engine gets 22 MPG hwy. Engines have come a long way.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-16-2015, 08:23 PM   #750
MVP

Quote:
Looking for a late model and maybe even brand new truck - want value but not really price sensitive.

Trucks these days are tough because the Dodge is a Dodge - Fords seem premium priced to the tune of $10k - love the Tundra but zero storage space and the tech is outdated - Chevy and GMC are very boxy and not at all sexy but I've never test drove so I'm open minded. The Dodge I test drove was stiff, left me unimpressed.

So I'm looking for a crew max or equivalent late model 4X4 truck that drives relatively like a luxury car and has decent tech. I'm willing to spend around $50k and would love it if you all have opinions on which way you'd go for your money. Thinking I'll drive this truck for the next 4-6 years so value is key.

Thanks in advance.
Sounds like you want the ford, but want to pay for a dodge.
Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.Great Expectations is too fat/Omaha.