Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-06-2005, 01:45 PM  
Don't Tease Me

How often do you look at your testicles?

Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Laz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:19 AM   #301
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
Your original thread was stupid. The mods got tired of stupid threads. There's been too many today.

JESUS ****ING CHRIST WHO THE **** CARES? LIGHTEN UP!
OMG OMG OMG while I was away gochiefs must have been channeling the Ghost of Vlad future.
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:21 AM   #302

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchief
Okay then. Ban all stupid threads. If that happened I'd have to say that you, along with me, would find themselves banned.

The bottom line is that this particular mod made a mistake. Nobody's words should be altered. A thread should be deleted before it should be changed to reflect something different than the thread starter intended.

Again, again, again, and again......this particular instance is of minimal signifigance, but it is the principle that is VERY important, IMO.

I don't think anybody else on this board would want the wording of their ideas changed for any reason, regardless of the topic.
Now if they did that the DC Forum would cease to exist. Then what would you do?
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:23 AM   #303

Quote:
4th, I'm not upset. I just find it amazing that there isn't one person who understands whe principle that I'm trying to defend.

I realize that the intitial act was not intended to be harmful, but to listen to everyone beligerently defend the act as opposed to defending the principle is confounding to me.

I feel compelled to convince, but by no means, don't take that to mean that I am still pissed.
OK based on my serial posts, who really believes he was not upset.

Perhaps I can interest you in my Oceanfront property in Arizona?
Old 07-16-2005, 12:25 AM   #304

Quote:
Then why weren't all the stupid threads pertaining to this topic merged instead of just mine and shitsmacks, or whoever started the TY LAW HATES....thread?
Perhaps because the Gods of fate were frowning on only you today. Run and hide, a shitstorm is brewing.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:31 AM   #305

Quote:
Then condense them all.....even condense them all under shitsmack's thread title....... but don't condense them all under shitsmack's thread title and attribute them to me as the thread starter.

Understand?
You have been warned Parker. F3AR teh day you rue his words.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:33 AM   #306

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
You're still whining about that? Get a life, man.
Irony, meet Skip and the Word Association Thread.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:34 AM   #307

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc
Brian would be really proud.
Hell I may get to 40,600 with this thread, there is gold to be mined yet.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:36 AM   #308
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad Logicslav
Hell I may get to 40,600 with this thread, there is gold to be mined yet.
A polished turd is still a turd, Jim, even if it shines like gold.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 12:40 AM   #309

Quote:
A polished turd is still a turd, Jim, even if it shines like gold.
Yea, in fact I have given up I was over half way through and a full page beyond the point where he had said he was over it and he was still going on and on. Frankly I am amazed at the patience Parker showed. Bob Doles "this thread is fine without pictures" comment it made it worth reading that far though.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:01 AM   #310
Mindful Taoist German

Who the **** is frogchief?!?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:02 AM   #311
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch
frenchief is the asshat formerly known as penchief.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:02 AM   #312
Sapere Aude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch

I'm guessing a conservative mod jerking with penchief...
Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.Taco John is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:03 AM   #313
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
frenchief is the asshat formerly known as penchief.
Oh.

Well, he does have a sense of humor then.

But change his name back before I put him on iggy. A man has to have standards...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:04 AM   #314
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
I'm guessing a conservative mod jerking with penchief...
Politics has absolutely nothing to it. His name was changed after he whined and threatened to kick Brock's ass for several hours. It was pretty funny actually. Dude couldn't figure out how to send a PM. Someone suggested tommykat could explain it to him. Classic, that was.
Old 07-16-2005, 02:06 AM   #315
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Politics has absolutely nothing to it. His name was changed after he whined and threatened to kick Brock's ass for several hours.
I'd pay to see that matchup...