Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2024, 08:36 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Hollywood Brown to the Chiefs

Last edited by RunKC; 03-14-2024 at 08:42 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:10 PM   #706
Andy Reid Supporter

FYI Roman Wilson only dropped 1 pass in 2023
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:11 PM   #707
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
That will never happen.
Modsocks and I had a debate about route running and WR's a few drafts ago.

My recollection was he said it was not important or that there was no way to know who was better than another.

So we made a bet by both picking our sleeper WR after the top guys were gone.

He chose John Metchie.

I chose Khalil Shakir.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:22 PM   #708
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
FYI Roman Wilson only dropped 1 pass in 2023
I'm reading reports that he may be a slot only guy at the next level?
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 05:41 PM   #709
Generational Player

MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 06:25 PM   #710
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Wouldn’t mind Tez Walker but my God I need to convert you guys to the Roman Wilson hype machine.

He is such a good fit for us
He's going early 20's now in some mocks.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 07:00 PM   #711
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
That explains why Hollywood followed stroupe on Instagram a week before he signed too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mahomie prob promised him a free year of training under him
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-19-2024, 07:01 PM   #712
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
That kid is better than Skyy Moore
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 08:07 PM   #713
MVP

Quote:
Modsocks and I had a debate about route running and WR's a few drafts ago.

My recollection was he said it was not important or that there was no way to know who was better than another.

So we made a bet by both picking our sleeper WR after the top guys were gone.

He chose John Metchie.

I chose Khalil Shakir.
Don't toot your horn too ****ing hard yet. Metchie had to sit out his rookie year with ****ing leukemia. Shakir had a decent 2nd season, I'll give you that much.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:10 PM   #714
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Don't toot your horn too ****ing hard yet. Metchie had to sit out his rookie year with ****ing leukemia. Shakir had a decent 2nd season, I'll give you that much.
Shakir is better.

It will be obvious by the end of this year.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:20 PM   #715
MVP

Quote:
Shakir is better.

It will be obvious by the end of this year.
I'm sure he will be. I think you look like an asshat with the constant revisionist history though, honestly. Imagine if staylor, pugs, DJ, myself, etc started doing the same shit? I'd say we got more than a few right over the years.

OMG remember when I was totally on Stefon Diggs? Remember when I pounded the table for Mahomes all offseason? Remember when I kept saying we needed to trade up for Darrisaw? Sound stupid? Yeah. It does.

You win some and you lose some. Just stay on your opinion without the added bullshit and you'll get more respect rather than looking condescending.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 08:25 PM   #716
Generational Player

Quote:
I'm sure he will be. I think you look like an asshat with the constant revisionist history though, honestly. Imagine if staylor, pugs, DJ, myself, etc started doing the same shit? I'd say we got more than a few right over the years.

OMG remember when I was totally on Stefon Diggs? Remember when I pounded the table for Mahomes all offseason? Remember when I kept saying we needed to trade up for Darrisaw? Sound stupid? Yeah. It does.

You win some and you lose some. Just stay on your opinion without the added bullshit and you'll get more respect rather than looking condescending.

You might want to read what I was responding to.

Where someone said I was making it up and to “show my work”.

He asked for it. So I showed my work.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:27 PM   #717
MVP

Quote:

Don't feed the monkey. He's just going to wipe his shit on the wall.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 08:28 PM   #718
Generational Player

Quote:
Don't feed the monkey. He's just going to wipe his shit on the wall.
What a sad crybaby you have become.
Old 03-19-2024, 08:41 PM   #719
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
He's no Bobby Sippio, but if Verch says it's okay, I'm down with it.

FAX THE AGREEABLE
Glad to see ya around my good man.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-20-2024, 08:57 AM   #720
MVP

Quote:
Don't toot your horn too ****ing hard yet.

Quote:
That will never happen.

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.