Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-03-2024, 07:34 PM   #2431
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Mitchell
Walker
Baker
McCaffrey is probably fine here. I don't see a better probable 4th rounder.
Man, I would love Johnny Wilson as a target in the third as well - I am repeating myself here, but if you look at him as a TE, there is a lot to work with there.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 07:46 PM   #2432
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Mitchell
Walker
Baker
Mitchell is right there with Worthy for me now. I could've just as easily wrote "Texas WRs" there.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2024, 08:28 PM   #2433
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
Man, I would love Johnny Wilson as a target in the third as well - I am repeating myself here, but if you look at him as a TE, there is a lot to work with there.
I haven't reviewed film of him yet, but doesn't he have an insane amount of drops?
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-03-2024, 09:06 PM   #2434
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
I haven't reviewed film of him yet, but doesn't he have an insane amount of drops?
5, not sure that's too damning but it does amount to approx 10%.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:23 AM   #2435
In Search of a Life

The more I rewatch these WRs, the more I think Keon Coleman is severely underrated.

I didn't realize he is also only 20 years old. Doesn't turn 21 till next month. So much room for growth still.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 10:10 AM   #2436
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Mitchell
Walker
Baker
I really like Baker. Think there’s a really high chance we draft him if we stay at 64.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:15 AM   #2437
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
The more I rewatch these WRs, the more I think Keon Coleman is severely underrated.

I didn't realize he is also only 20 years old. Doesn't turn 21 till next month. So much room for growth still.
I think he might be the guy that in 5 years teams are like "why did we pass on this guy again?"...I'd have zero issues if the Chiefs took him.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:31 AM   #2438
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I think he might be the guy that in 5 years teams are like "why did we pass on this guy again?"...I'd have zero issues if the Chiefs took him.
Honestly, it's really starting to come down to a handful of players for me at 32.

Worthy, Mitchell, Coleman, Franklin, and Guyton.

I'd be ok with Morgan, Kingsley, or McConkey too.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:05 AM   #2439
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

I'm down to Morgan, Kingsley and Mitchell.

And if I were more confident in where Amegadjie was going to end up, I'd maybe be a little more aggressive in 1 looking to get Amegadjie in 2 or 3 at OT. I love the tools but there's some risk there.

But I honestly don't think I'd have a problem with something completely absurd like just going Morgan/Walker/Amegadjie/Baker if the board fell like that.

There are a few guys that I just like a damn lot and if I used my first 4 picks to get 2 wide receivers and 2 OTs (with either of those OTs being viable OG candidates if both hit) then I'd be completely content if it's 4 of those guys I really like.

It will never ever EVER happen like that. Veach just hasn't demonstrated a willingness to stack like that. But I'd grin from ear to ear if it did.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 11:15 AM   #2440
In Search of a Life

I'd be totally fine hedging my bets at both positions. They've been positions of need for so long that it would be nice to finally fill them long term.
Old 04-04-2024, 11:16 AM   #2441
Andy Reid Supporter

Bruce Feldman from the Athletic was on Sirius radio discussing his new mock and draft rumors. I don’t like him but he’s great at communicating info from league sources.

He talked about draft rumors and said something quickly about every team. For the Chiefs he said it was no secret at all that they love Xavier Worthy. Also said they really like Amarius Mims and believe both guys have really high ceilings.

I think Mims is a guy we need to look out for. He has really good footwork to go with that massive body frame.

Bonus: Feldman said the Broncos want JJ McCarthy badly and are trying to trade up but are not optimistic they can get him
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2024, 11:20 AM   #2442
In Search of a Life

I'd definitely consider trading up for Mims if he's still there in the 20s.
Old 04-04-2024, 12:07 PM   #2443
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Bruce Feldman from the Athletic was on Sirius radio discussing his new mock and draft rumors. I don’t like him but he’s great at communicating info from league sources.

He talked about draft rumors and said something quickly about every team. For the Chiefs he said it was no secret at all that they love Xavier Worthy. Also said they really like Amarius Mims and believe both guys have really high ceilings.

I think Mims is a guy we need to look out for. He has really good footwork to go with that massive body frame.

Bonus: Feldman said the Broncos want JJ McCarthy badly and are trying to trade up but are not optimistic they can get him
Mims is the one OL I would walk away from being ok with them taking just because he is the freakiest of freak athletes at that position.

I do think he'll go higher than a lot of people think based on that, some team is going to see that and fall in love.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-04-2024, 09:46 PM   #2444
In Search of a Life

I just can't wait to see which WR we draft in the first 2 rounds.
Old 04-04-2024, 10:18 PM   #2445
Fan since 1997

I am not a fan of Mims for two reasons:

1) Not a natural left tackle
2) Too large of a body size which means more injury prone (see Becton)
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.