Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-21-2024, 11:41 AM  
In Search of a Life

*** 2024 CP Mock Sign Up Thread ***

Returning mock drafters get first dibs. Any new members get on the list.

In:

staylor26
kccrow
Kellerfox/TambaBerry
Rain Man
GloucesterChief
O.city
Mecca
MahomesMagic
ntexascardfan
Chargem
duncan_idaho
RealSNR
Couch-Potato
bigjosh
JPH83
Titty Meat

Last edited by staylor26; 02-26-2024 at 06:08 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:00 PM   #16
Starter

I'll throw my name on the wait list again.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 11:54 PM   #17
Generational Player

Sure.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-23-2024, 01:27 PM   #18
Most Valuable Villain

I'm going to have to bow out for this year. March is going to be an insane month for me and I don't want to hold this up.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 01:37 PM   #19
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I'm going to have to bow out for this year. March is going to be an insane month for me and I don't want to hold this up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
I'll throw my name on the wait list again.
Look like you're finally IN.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2024, 01:40 PM   #20
Veteran

Happy to go again, what start date we thinking?
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-23-2024, 01:55 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
Happy to go again, what start date we thinking?
Not sure yet. I'll have an update on that once we're full.
Old 02-25-2024, 12:40 PM   #22
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

In like Flynn, my men.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-25-2024, 01:34 PM   #23
Mahomosapien

Ill take a team if one is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-25-2024, 01:35 PM   #24
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Ill take a team if one is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How about two? Everybody typically gets two.
Old 02-25-2024, 03:39 PM   #25
Veteran

Would love to do but being in another time zone that's nowhere near yours probably means I'd pi$$ everyone off!
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-25-2024, 03:50 PM   #26
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Would love to do but being in another time zone that's nowhere near yours probably means I'd pi$$ everyone off!
Not an issue at all. You should still be able to make your pick in a timely fashion and you can always PM me a short list if you're going to be away for a while and your pick is close.
Old 02-26-2024, 01:30 PM   #27
MVP

When does this take place?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-26-2024, 01:36 PM   #28
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
When does this take place?
I don't have an exact take but we'll probably start in a couple weeks.
Old 02-26-2024, 01:47 PM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not an issue at all. You should still be able to make your pick in a timely fashion and you can always PM me a short list if you're going to be away for a while and your pick is close.
Thanks man, appreciate it. Well let me know how it looks. I'm happy for others to be prioritised first and if there's a gap let me know and I'll jump in.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-26-2024, 02:29 PM   #30
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Thanks man, appreciate it. Well let me know how it looks. I'm happy for others to be prioritised first and if there's a gap let me know and I'll jump in.
Looks like we're going to need you so I already have you "in".