Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-01-2024, 10:30 AM  
MVP

RB's.

I tell you what-

I know the position is undervalued, but Pacheco is an awfully important piece of this offense now, and moving forward. He's also going to wear down fast.

I'd like to address the RB2/split time spot in this draft. Mckinnon is probably close to done, and Clyde is not an answer long-term.

Who do you like? I'm not saying first round, or even second-but by the mid rounds, I'd be looking for an all-around back to split time with Pacheco.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-03-2024, 07:40 PM   #61
MVP

Heard my boy Emani Bailey looked good in the Sr Bowl, anyone can confirm?
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-03-2024, 08:50 PM   #62
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Looks pretty good!

Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:44 PM   #63
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I missed it and it didn't get recorded for some reason.

Some reports I read today made it sound like he and Schrader both were pretty effective in different ways.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2024, 01:07 PM   #64
MVP

PFF has moved RB Jaylen Wright from TEN to #69 on their big board, ahead of Benson, Corum, and Irving.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-06-2024, 05:33 PM   #65
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Dylan Laube keeps popping out at me. Fast and runs routes like a pro already. Would be a nice change of pace/3rd down option on day 3, I’m thinking.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 09:31 PM   #66
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
PFF has moved RB Jaylen Wright from TEN to #69 on their big board, ahead of Benson, Corum, and Irving.
Too high.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-06-2024, 09:48 PM   #67
MVP

Quote:
Too high.
I think he'll come down to earth a bit and settle in the 3rd-4th.

Looking forward to the combine results for RBs and WRs!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-07-2024, 10:49 AM   #68
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Too high.
Thoughts on Laube?

Watching him track the ball as a receiver down the field had me a little excited for his fit in KC.

I know he's small, but he's well-built and displayed quite a bit of versatility as a receiver at the Sr. Bowl.
Old 02-07-2024, 12:56 PM   #69
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Thoughts on Laube?

Watching him track the ball as a receiver down the field had me a little excited for his fit in KC.

I know he's small, but he's well-built and displayed quite a bit of versatility as a receiver at the Sr. Bowl.
I like him okay, maybe as a 6th round pick. I don't like him as much as I liked Evan Hull last year and he went late 5th.
Old 02-09-2024, 10:04 PM   #70
MVP

Quote:
#2 with a 91.0 overall grade, 91.2 running grade, 132 Elusive Rating (?), and I noted his 4.35 avg yards AFTER contact and only 1 drop on the year.
Old 02-10-2024, 04:11 AM   #71
Veteran

I quite like the look of Isaac Guerendo as a later round guy. Good size and speed, can catch, good feet, quick enough to work in zone.
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-19-2024, 08:22 PM   #72
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
I quite like the look of Isaac Guerendo as a later round guy. Good size and speed, can catch, good feet, quick enough to work in zone.
Just came here to post this!

1/6th of his runs were breakouts, apparently.

Reminds me a bit of Pachecco.

Nice find!

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...o-RB-Wisconsin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C3Tbl8ozVE
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2024, 10:52 PM   #73
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Dylan Laube keeps popping out at me. Fast and runs routes like a pro already. Would be a nice change of pace/3rd down option on day 3, I’m thinking.
very good hands according to some sites, a natural at catching the ball
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-20-2024, 12:28 AM   #74
Veteran

Quote:
Just came here to post this!

1/6th of his runs were breakouts, apparently.

Reminds me a bit of Pachecco.

Nice find!

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/Player/...o-RB-Wisconsin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C3Tbl8ozVE
Also has very little tread on the tyres. Really like the look of him
JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.JPH83 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-22-2024, 04:28 PM   #75
In Search of a Life

I've come to like Bucky Irving.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote