Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2017, 11:59 AM   #2
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Did I miss where Starlord lost his powers at the end of the movie?
I presumed he did; Ego said that as long as the planet was around, he'd have those powers.

There was no demonstration that they were/were not gone, but the implication seemed pretty clear that he was sacrificing his 'godlike' status to save untold numbers of lives.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:04 PM   #3
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I presumed he did; Ego said that as long as the planet was around, he'd have those powers.

There was no demonstration that they were/were not gone, but the implication seemed pretty clear that he was sacrificing his 'godlike' status to save untold numbers of lives.
Gotcha. Missed it then.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2017, 12:19 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

Here's a (very) minor nitpick about the story for me -

Thor said he went on a search for the Infinity Stones and couldn't find any, but when he's face to face with Dr. Strange he couldn't recognize the Time Gem inside the Eye of Aggamotto? Hogwash I say!

And I was hoping to find out that Heimdall was in possession of the Soul Gem, which allows him to see anyone anywhere. I guess that would have been a dent in the storyline if so - he could have gone toe to toe with Hela if he had it, if not just blow her away.

/nerd
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:04 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Here's a (very) minor nitpick about the story for me -

Thor said he went on a search for the Infinity Stones and couldn't find any, but when he's face to face with Dr. Strange he couldn't recognize the Time Gem inside the Eye of Aggamotto? Hogwash I say!

And I was hoping to find out that Heimdall was in possession of the Soul Gem, which allows him to see anyone anywhere. I guess that would have been a dent in the storyline if so - he could have gone toe to toe with Hela if he had it, if not just blow her away.

/nerd
Nitpick about your nitpick....Thor says he went on that search before he meets Dr. Strange. He still did not recognize the stone though, but Dr. Strange did keep him moving
mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.mnchiefsguy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2017, 02:20 PM   #6
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post

I kind of prefer Heimdall to just be another Asgardian with special powers. He’s a badass in his own right.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2017, 01:37 PM   #7
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Spoiler!

I have a feeling that even though they said he(Starlord) will lose his powers he will still have most if not all.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-09-2017, 07:35 PM   #8
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Spoiler!

I have a feeling that even though they said he(Starlord) will lose his powers he will still have most if not all.
Thanos ship looked like that I thought. Loki should have 2 gems.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Liked it a shit ton. The use of Immigrant Song was perfect
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:17 AM   #10
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Liked it a shit ton. The use of Immigrant Song was perfect
I read they didn't even get the clearance to use it until the movie was pretty much finished.
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:10 AM   #11
Supporter

Really enjoyed it.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:41 PM   #12
Most Valuable Villain

Honestly belongs in the top tier of the Marvel movies. It was that good.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2017, 07:42 PM   #13
Bolton gonna knock you out

Just got home from it (well after stopping for a couple margaritas...) I really liked it, although the humor seemed to be turnt the **** up. On a positive note, my woman loves Chris Hemsworth, so should be getting some good nana tonight because of Thor and 3D and all... I'm not a big comic book guy, so can someone explain the credit scene to me? Who does the big spaceship belong to? GOTG?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:09 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Just got home from it (well after stopping for a couple margaritas...) I really liked it, although the humor seemed to be turnt the **** up. On a positive note, my woman loves Chris Hemsworth, so should be getting some good nana tonight because of Thor and 3D and all... I'm not a big comic book guy, so can someone explain the credit scene to me? Who does the big spaceship belong to? GOTG?
Sounds like its thannos (the epic bad guy that will probably kill some avengers in infinity wars)
RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RobBlake Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-12-2017, 08:27 PM   #15
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobBlake View Post
Sounds like its thannos (the epic bad guy that will probably kill some avengers in infinity wars)
Aaahhh. Makes sense. My memory is really bad, prob should have known that since I've seen pretty much all the movies. Not sure if I mentioned this, but my memory is bad too....
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.