Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-23-2019, 12:09 AM  
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

What Terrible Movie Do You Love?

A twist on the other thread.

Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 03:07 AM   #16
I'm the MFCEO

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Road House
One of the best of the 80's
rocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellirocknrolla 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-23-2019, 03:17 AM   #17
Stay down bitch!

Cocktail. Yeah it was a chick flick but I absolutely love the 80’s cheesiness.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-23-2019, 04:03 AM   #18
Veteran

Streets of Fire- Singer Diane Lane is kidnapped by a greaser gang and Michael Pare has to come home to his hometown to rescue her. It is so ridiculous but I love every minute of it. Willem Dafoe, Rick Moranis, and Bill Paxton all bringing everything they’ve got to this weird 50s/80s hybrid, The Blasters and Jim Steinman giving the music a weird 50s/80s hybrid, comedian and director Robert Townsend is just one of the singers in the vocal group they pick up along they way. So fun.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-23-2019, 04:07 AM   #19
Veteran

Another one-

Flashback with Kiefer Sutherland and Dennis Hopper, FBI agent and old hippy reluctant buddy movie.
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #20
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles View Post
Road House is a great movie.
FTFY
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:00 AM   #21
Supporter

I learned Tango and Cash is shit from the other thread. I enjoy the one liners.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:02 AM   #22
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
Freejack

“**** you Asshhhoooole”.(Bad British accent)

The song at the end is pure 80s hairband.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:11 AM   #23
Supporter

Not a movie, but a TV show:

Z Nation

It’s bad, and I’m talking Syfy channel bad, but I enjoy it.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:12 AM   #24
In Search of a Life

Ive always liked Ishtar even though the most hate it. The songs are genius.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:25 AM   #25
Mahomes > God

Predator 2
Dante's Peak
The Happening
Surviving The Game
Fear
Congo
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-23-2019, 08:41 AM   #26
a haw haw haw

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
Streets of Fire- Singer Diane Lane is kidnapped by a greaser gang and Michael Pare has to come home to his hometown to rescue her. It is so ridiculous but I love every minute of it. Willem Dafoe, Rick Moranis, and Bill Paxton all bringing everything they’ve got to this weird 50s/80s hybrid, The Blasters and Jim Steinman giving the music a weird 50s/80s hybrid, comedian and director Robert Townsend is just one of the singers in the vocal group they pick up along they way. So fun.
Great call and I too love the movie.
Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:03 AM   #27
a haw haw haw

I caught The Terror of Tiny Town one buzzed night in the 80's on a program called USA's Night Flight.I'm sure it's because the cast is entirely made of little people(and I was stoned) but I still love it.

Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.Nzoner is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:12 AM   #28
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
Michael Pare had his 15 minutes in the 80s: Eddie and the Cruisers

And while we're at it: I enjoy Tango and Cash each time it's on.

There, I said it....
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:14 AM   #29
It Goes On

Miami Vice
Joe vs The Volcano
Night at the Roxbury
Super Troopers
Hot Shots

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-23-2019, 09:17 AM   #30
My work speaks for itself!!!

More nonsense that I watch each time it's on:

Opportunity Knocks (dana carvey)
Brewster's Millions (Richard Pryor)

SOmeone else mentioned: MacGruber (highly underrated! )

Revenge (Kevin Costner....and a smokin' hot Madeline Stowe

Scary Movie 2 (but only for the chris elliot parts)

And nearly any of Steven Seagal's first 4-5 films
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.