Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-07-2018, 04:56 PM   #2
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It's not that a successful show can't bring that in, it's due to losing viewers...
Just bring back the regular female nudity they all but dropped in season 2 and they’ll be fine. And nix the dick pics.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-07-2018, 09:37 PM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
It's not that a successful show can't bring that in, it's due to losing viewers...
HBO isn’t all about ratings. John Oliver, Bill Mahr etc. have niche audiences also have low budgets. But, if HBO spends $100 million on a series season, it had better attract new subscribers.

NetFlix spent $200 million on two series, Chicago and Marco Polo and they flopped.

Amazon is spending $1 BILLION on 5 seasons of LOTR.

The stakes and money is going to get higher and higher as everyone chases the next GOT.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #4
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I dumped my subscription to HBO after the last season of GoT ended. Other than that and Westworld, I barely watched it. Nothing but movies I've already seen, movies I have no interest in seeing, and generally leftist original programming I have absolutely no interest in watching (you'd have to Clockwork Orange me to get to watch that limey fop Oliver). So next year when the final season of GoT comes back, I'll renew my subscription for those six weeks and during that time catch up on Westworld. And then dump it again.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-08-2018, 11:05 AM   #5
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I dumped my subscription to HBO after the last season of GoT ended. Other than that and Westworld, I barely watched it. Nothing but movies I've already seen, movies I have no interest in seeing, and generally leftist original programming I have absolutely no interest in watching (you'd have to Clockwork Orange me to get to watch that limey fop Oliver). So next year when the final season of GoT comes back, I'll renew my subscription for those six weeks and during that time catch up on Westworld. And then dump it again.
Ditto all of this.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:50 PM   #6
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Well this sucks. The set for the town used in the show burned up today.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...re/1946403002/
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:52 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Well this sucks. The set for the town used in the show burned up today.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...re/1946403002/
It's not great, but it's a set. It was fronts purpose-built for the show and they can be purpose-rebuilt for the show.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2018, 10:01 AM   #8
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Did it burn all Maeve and Dolores’ wardrobe so they have to go without?
If so, good fire.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:21 PM   #9
oxymoron

So I finally got HBO again through prime, haven't had it since the end of the last season of GoT. I rewatched season 1 of Westworld and it was as good as I remember. Then I started season 2 thinking it would be a letdown for some reason, and before I know it I'm in episode 5. So 15 straight hours of Westworld today. I'm thinking...not a letdown.

Did see earlier that season 3 isn't expected until next year.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2019, 11:57 AM   #10
oxymoron

Jesus, episode 9...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:08 PM   #11
Supporter

Oh **** Yes!!

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2019, 03:09 PM   #12
The Demon Preacher

Season 2 was a bit wonky for me but I'll give 3 a go.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-20-2019, 06:50 PM   #13
Supporter

In. For the win.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-21-2019, 02:58 PM   #14
sorta mod-ish

That looks pretty ****ing good.

I skipped season 2; I just couldn't get excited for it for some reason. But that season 3 trailer has me excited enough to go and watch season 2 now, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2020, 01:30 PM   #15
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
That looks pretty ****ing good.

I skipped season 2; I just couldn't get excited for it for some reason. But that season 3 trailer has me excited enough to go and watch season 2 now, lol.
I did the same thing although I enjoyed season 1 I found better things to watch and completely forgot about it, did you go back and watch season 2 , how was it.

monti
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.