Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2021, 04:26 PM   #2
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
chiefscafan where are you at buddy? I sent you a PM and I see you’ve been on in the last hour. We’re waiting!
He’s looking at the Alabama QB depth chart to see which QB to draft next.

STEAL!
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:38 PM   #3
Veteran

The Cleveland Browns select Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, LB, Norte Dame
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:39 PM   #4
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefscafan View Post
He’s already been picked!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:51 PM   #5
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
You literally just picked someone who was drafted TWO ****ING PICKS AGO.

And it’s Notre Dame. Is Norte Dame in Southern California?
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:19 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Lol funny franchise gotta go back to meeting
Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You’re not allowed back to your meeting until you pick somebody that hasn’t been picked already mister!

I’m going to give you an hour to change it before I make the pick because I want to get things rolling again as we’ve been stagnant for most of the day. Sorry, I promise I won’t **** it up if it comes down to that!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Jesus
Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
You literally just picked someone who was drafted TWO ****ING PICKS AGO.

And it’s Notre Dame. Is Norte Dame in Southern California?
Whatever that meeting is, one can say with certainty it is not a meeting of the minds.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:39 PM   #7
Veteran

In meeting any way someone can send pm to next person
chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.chiefscafan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:39 PM   #8
Veteran

Old 03-23-2021, 04:40 PM   #9
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You’re not allowed back to your meeting until you pick somebody that hasn’t been picked already mister!

I’m going to give you an hour to change it before I make the pick because I want to get things rolling again as we’ve been stagnant for most of the day. Sorry, I promise I won’t **** it up if it comes down to that!

Last edited by staylor26; 03-23-2021 at 04:46 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-23-2021, 04:51 PM   #10
MVP

Jesus
Lol
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:29 PM   #11
Veteran

Sorry give me a second
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 05:30 PM   #12
Veteran

Please don’t be a jerk it’s a crazy day I’m trying to keep it moving
Old 03-23-2021, 05:41 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Please don’t be a jerk it’s a crazy day I’m trying to keep it moving
It’s ok man everybody catches shit for picking somebody that’s already been picked! No worries just please check next time before making your pick if you’re in a rush. Thank you for at least checking back within the hour.
Old 03-23-2021, 05:43 PM   #14
Veteran

I apologize for double pick I have time to pick but was trying to keep it going before I went in my zoom meeting it’s an important meeting if you don’t have sympathy for that I feel bad for you. Tough times right now for everyone please have patience
Old 03-23-2021, 05:46 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I apologize for double pick I have time to pick but was trying to keep it going before I went in my zoom meeting it’s an important meeting if you don’t have sympathy for that I feel bad for you. Tough times right now for everyone please have patience
Dude, it’s fine. They’re just giving you shit! No worries. I appreciate you making the time to try and make your pick.

You ended up making the pick I was going to give you