Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-17-2009, 12:26 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Is this the sameguy that posts on the coalition with the same name?
I'm sure.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:34 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 View Post
There's poster on the Coalition that goes by "shyguyms?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I'm sure.
Crap, this guy has an account everywhere.

Google "shyguyms".

Dude spends time in some, let's say, curious sites.

NTTAWWT.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:21 AM   #4
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Heh, shyboylover got found out again huh?
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:22 AM   #5

Who would've guessed that a thread about Denver and sex offenders would've collided like this on a friday night. IT'S ALMOST LIKE REAL LIFE!!!!11!!!!!!!won
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #6
The Maintenance Guy

It's only fitting all this happened in a thread started by a cop.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:25 AM   #7
MVP

CLASSIC! This is GREAT. On which page of the HOC thread does the hilarity start? I'd love to read it, b/c I too thought, "pathetic bastard, what do I care" to his original post. It'd be different if he had a reputation with me, and I considered him someone who's opinion I respected. Too bad I missed it.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #8

Wow.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #9
The Insider

This thread is too funny. Its like sitting at restruant between two tables and hearing two conversations. One Rat to here and the other shydumb the sex offender getting busted again.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:47 AM   #10

Whoa tiger. She's only 11.

http://maxpages.com/luv
Old 01-17-2009, 12:48 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post

btw, is that yer address and phone number dawg? Really? No one ever told this dude that you never go full reerun.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:37 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:

WTF
Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.Thig Lyfe threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:55 AM   #13
MVP

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.DenverChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:13 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:

That, right there, is very disturbing.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:18 AM   #15
Bring me Geno.

Quote:
Hey sweetie just somthing i did when i got home from the mall , i really liked seeing you. Luke is very lucky to have a beautiful girl like you, i hope someday its me, you dont know how much i wanted to hold you in my arms, well i hope this site is someday for pictures of me and you. well hope you chat
late on weekends if ya can love ya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
That, right there, is very disturbing.
I was laughing. Now I'm scared.
Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.Agent V would the whole thing.