Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 04:48 PM   #17071
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yum those golds look delicious and they are priced like gold in the market right now. Awesome Sunday meal well done
Still pretty decent at Aldi though. Thanks
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 05:02 PM   #17072
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Aldi prices have gone up but they still knock the sock off most all others.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 05:30 PM   #17073
Mod Team

Quote:
They just put in an Aldi about 15 minutes from me. There's a dozen grocery stores closer but I feel like you guys talk about it enough for me to check it out.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 05:43 PM   #17074
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
They just put in an Aldi about 15 minutes from me. There's a dozen grocery stores closer but I feel like you guys talk about it enough for me to check it out.
It can be a bit hit-and-miss, but it's worth checking out.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 05:45 PM   #17075
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
It can be a bit hit-and-miss, but it's worth checking out.
Thanks.

Is it kind of like Trader Joes were a few select items, that are only sold there, are really good? Anything I should look for?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 05:56 PM   #17076
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Thanks.

Is it kind of like Trader Joes were a few select items, that are only sold there, are really good? Anything I should look for?
Actually, in Aldi's case, it's what they have. They will have the staples, but they tend to have "variety" around the store, things that other places were trying to move but needed some help. You need to go about 3 or 4 times, a week apart, and see how the product on the shelf tends to change.

It's not the dollar store version of a grocery store, but it's a lot like that.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 06:23 PM   #17077
Cheat Death

Quote:
Thanks.

Aldi is regional as well, so some things we get here are different than other regions. So they have regional select items similar to TJs like hatch Chile trail mix or something.

Overall their produce is generally good and less expensive than regular grocery stores. Same with stuff like butter, sour cream, almond milk, etc.

Their cheese selection is generally great as well.

We use Aldi as a supplement to TJs, Walmart, our local grocery store and specialty butcher. Just go and find the right mix for your rotational and specialty items.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 06:45 PM   #17078
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Braised beef short ribs, hope you’re proud of me FMB. Miss ya big guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
He would be even MORE impressed that you didn't burn your house down.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 04:25 AM   #17079
Supporter

Quote:
Roast chicken and potatoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice work Pablo. Did you get the timing right? That’s always the part that trips me up.

I do this chicken taco thing where I put the chicken breast over onions and jalapeños that is amazing but it took me a bit to dial in the size of the onion to finish right.

Looks great though bud.

Quote:
I’m ****ing jealous. I have 1 store. The prices are a joke and I Have to go 45 miles to get to Walmart or dillons.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 11:46 AM   #17080
Ultrabanned

Yeah the timing was about right. Wish I would have pulled it maybe a few mins earlier cuz it was a pretty small bird but I’m used to those mutant 6lb bastards. It cooks hot and fast though. 450 convection for 45-50 mins usually. This one was right at 40
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:06 PM   #17081
Ultrabanned

Chicken tetrazzini boyee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2022, 05:08 PM   #17082
pie is never free

An absolute favorite of mine, make it often... loves me some casseroles
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:19 PM   #17083
Your mom

I was just thinking about tetrazini the other day. Gonna have to make it soon.
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:25 PM   #17084
MVP

Bacon cheeseburgers homemade.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:25 PM   #17085
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
An absolute favorite of mine, make it often... loves me some casseroles
Yeah, it's good. I can't say that I've ever made it before but it was super easy and turned out delicious so I'll put it in the rotation. Hot casserole in the fall can't go wrong.