Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2020, 11:39 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****

Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 08:51 AM   #1441
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

A lot of teams have addressed their off ball lb issues in fa recently so don't be surprised if you see someone like Queen fall to us. Especially when rumors suggest teams are concerned about his limited experience and may not want to draft him with a first. Realistically though it looks like Baun or Gay will be our guy. Just glad we at least have options from where we're picking.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:42 AM   #1442
Andy Reid Supporter

I would try to trade down twice. Even in the 40’s we’ll get a very good player. Just look at last year. Hardman and Thornhill in the 2nd half of the 2nd round.

Need to follow Seattle’s plan and build up ammo. I want as many picks as we can get in the top 115 overall.

Those extra picks will be very valuable in this draft.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 09:46 AM   #1443
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
I would try to trade down twice. Even in the 40’s we’ll get a very good player. Just look at last year. Hardman and Thornhill in the 2nd half of the 2nd round.

Need to follow Seattle’s plan and build up ammo. I want as many picks as we can get in the top 115 overall.

Those extra picks will be very valuable in this draft.
Ideally this is what we do, but like I’ve said before it’s going to be tough when you have teams ahead of us that probably want to do the same thing. Seattle and San Fran to name a couple.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:02 AM   #1444
BAMF!

What would your choice be if the very improbable scenario happened where Mekhi Becton (Lousiville OT) falls to 32?

Do you draft him? He'd improve the run game considerably in my opinion, but what do you do with Fisher?

What if a slightly more reasonable scenario occurs where A.J. Epenesa (Iowa DE) falls to 32?

Do you draft him? We have a lot of bodies at the DE position already, and obviously a stud in Clark.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 03-31-2020, 10:04 AM   #1445
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ideally this is what we do, but like I’ve said before it’s going to be tough when you have teams ahead of us that probably want to do the same thing. Seattle and San Fran to name a couple.
It’s a possibility but there’s quite a few teams that have extra picks that we could move back for.

Miami, Detroit, Browns etc. I’d even take less of a deal to move down if it means acquiring more picks. I don’t mind giving teams a discount for our pick if it means there’s no one else to trade with.

And sure CP mongoloids like Tuckdaddy and JakeF will cry “Veach got rapped!”. I wouldn’t care if it meant acquiring more picks. It’s all about team building and I think Veach is going to be trying hard to move down.

This staff was incredible in the draft last year. 4 studs playing heavy roles with picks start at 56. They’ve earned a hell of a lot of slack from me. I trust them.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:05 AM   #1446
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowener View Post
What would your choice be if the very improbable scenario happened where Mekhi Becton (Lousiville OT) falls to 32?

Do you draft him? He'd improve the run game considerably in my opinion, but what do you do with Fisher?

What if a slightly more reasonable scenario occurs where A.J. Epenesa (Iowa DE) falls to 32?

Do you draft him? We have a lot of bodies at the DE position already, and obviously a stud in Clark.
I'd draft either one of those guys.......let me explain now.

Epenesa makes a ton of sense, Kpass is a FA after this year and Okafor is a likely cut, it lets you move on from Okafors contract and if Kpass leaves you aren't stuck in a hole of needing a DE badly.

Bechton makes sense because you can plug him at guard for a year or 2 then let him replace Fisher or Schwartz after that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:15 AM   #1447
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So if Clowney ends up looking for just a one year prove it kinda deal....Sign Jones to a long term deal, cut Sammy and sign Clowney.
JFC...NOOOO ...JUST NOOO
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:22 AM   #1448
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I'd draft either one of those guys.......let me explain now.

Epenesa makes a ton of sense, Kpass is a FA after this year and Okafor is a likely cut, it lets you move on from Okafors contract and if Kpass leaves you aren't stuck in a hole of needing a DE badly.

Bechton makes sense because you can plug him at guard for a year or 2 then let him replace Fisher or Schwartz after that.
Nice! I was hoping somebody that knows more than me would say this. I like both of these guys, but I wasn't sure how well Becton would do out of position. He's a big ****er and I'd love to watch him make holes for Williams all game.

Your take on Epenesa makes a lot of sense. I am curious how well Speaks will play in his more natural position as DE. I want to believe he was drafted with the switch to 4-3 defense in mind. I love how much KPass has improved, and wouldn't mind keeping him in the future if he is affordable and continues to improve. However, a DL of Clark, Pennel, Jones, and Epenesa would be ****ing scary.
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 03-31-2020, 10:23 AM   #1449
MVP

Quote:

You draft either guy. You don’t overlook talent like that.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:34 AM   #1450
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:

Trade back. Someone will likely be willing to give up a high 2cd and maybe a 3rd or 4th. That would give us more top 100 picks to add more talent to the team. We are not a run first team so we don't need run first OL. We don't need another DE right now. We can get one next year if we have to move on from Kpass and Okafor.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:35 AM   #1451
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

$177 wouldn’t get you a ticket to a game.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:36 AM   #1452
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post

Things $177 can buy?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 10:43 AM   #1453
Hockey Town

Quote:
Nice! I was hoping somebody that knows more than me would say this. I like both of these guys, but I wasn't sure how well Becton would do out of position. He's a big ****er and I'd love to watch him make holes for Williams all game.

Your take on Epenesa makes a lot of sense. I am curious how well Speaks will play in his more natural position as DE. I want to believe he was drafted with the switch to 4-3 defense in mind. I love how much KPass has improved, and wouldn't mind keeping him in the future if he is affordable and continues to improve. However, a DL of Clark, Pennel, Jones, and Epenesa would be ****ing scary.
It's easier to play guard than OT, so he'd probably do really well, several really high level OTs have played guard for a year or 2, hell Jon Ogden did it.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:17 AM   #1454
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
JFC...NOOOO ...JUST NOOO
Very much this.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-31-2020, 11:21 AM   #1455
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Dre Kirkpatrick got cut. Should we be interested?
Not sure how good he still is, but if he has anything left in the tank the benefit would be that he was cut and wouldn't count against the compensatory formula.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.