Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2020, 11:39 AM  
MVP

***** Official 2020 NFL Free Agency Thread *****

Certified Corona free.

Post here. Pertinent free agent signings can still have their own thread. Anyone who replies with a Q, because something is buried in this thread should blah blah AIDS tree.
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:08 PM   #1531
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The same guys Hunt flourished with are the same guys we have now. Could the line be better? Sure...but until we get a quality back we'll never really know if your motion is true. I mean Williams In the playoffs didn't look too bad so just imagine a better rb?
You keep saying this. It isn't true.

Morse is gone. LDT is not the same as before the injury bug hit.

Protecting Mahomes must be THE priority. A better line also will result in a better running game. This also helps Mahomes.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 01:09 PM   #1532
World's Best Boss

Damien has been getting too much disrespect around these parts. He was the perfect RB in Reid's offense with a shaky OL in the back half of the season. He willed his way to help us secure enormous wins against the Chargers and 49ers. Dude has earned a chance to be our starter next season, imo.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:12 PM   #1533
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Damien has been getting too much disrespect around these parts. He was the perfect RB in Reid's offense with a shaky OL in the back half of the season. He willed his way to help us secure enormous wins against the Chargers and 49ers. Dude has earned a chance to be our starter next season, imo.
his problem is staying healthy enough to be effective.

I'm not against bringing in competition/depth as I don't expect him to make a full season. He never has.

I just don't think ANY back is going to put up numbers behind this interior offensive line, which is below average from guard to guard.

This is, in my opinion, the most crucial area that must be upgraded on the entire team. One more injury in there is a disaster. We need TWO upgrades minimum.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:13 PM   #1534
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
his problem is staying healthy enough to be effective.

I'm not against bringing in competition/depth as I don't expect him to make a full season. He never has.

I just don't think ANY back is going to put up numbers behind this interior offensive line, which is below average from guard to guard.

This is, in my opinion, the most crucial area that must be upgraded on the entire team. One more injury in there is a disaster. We need TWO upgrades minimum.
I'm not opposed to depth or drafting a RB to be the primary #2 for a season. It's just baffling to me to see folks (mainly outside this thread) talking about Damien like he's a liability. Dude was nails for us in critical spots with a patchwork OL this year.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:13 PM   #1535
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
The same guys Hunt flourished with are the same guys we have now. Could the line be better? Sure...but until we get a quality back we'll never really know if your motion is true. I mean Williams In the playoffs didn't look too bad so just imagine a better rb?
Wrong as usual.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:16 PM   #1536
Hockey Town

Quote:
I'm not opposed to depth or drafting a RB to be the primary #2 for a season. It's just baffling to me to see folks (mainly outside this thread) talking about Damien like he's a liability. Dude was nails for us in critical spots with a patchwork OL this year.
We were one of the worst rushing teams in the league.....Williams is basically a part of a tandem not a feature.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:24 PM   #1537
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
We were one of the worst rushing teams in the league.....Williams is basically a part of a tandem not a feature.
It's a chicken or the egg game.

Were we bad at running for most of the year because of the ball carriers?

Or were we bad at running because Fisher missed half the season, and our guards and center sucked balls for most of the year?

I say it ain't gonna matter until we fix that interior line situation.

Wisniewski off the bench helped a lot, but he's gone.

LDT is now below average. Wylie's a dumpster fire. Reiter sucks and is not NFL starter level.

That's just not acceptable when you have Patrick Mahomes at QB. Fix the line before we get him killed.

I'm down with a Cam Akers in the 3rd IF we've drafted a C or G in the first two rounds AND signed a veteran upgrade.

If not, I'm okay with an Anthony McFarland in the 4th.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:33 PM   #1538
Consuming CP souls

Williams is fine in spurts, but has shown unreliable over an entire whole season. Find a compliment and Dust him off for the postseason
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:40 PM   #1539
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Interior O-Line and Andy's style of offense are more to blame there. With Patrick Mahomes, I doubt Andy will ever feature an elite running offense again. Andy needs an RB who can catch passes, chip DE's out of the backfield, and be a viable option when Tyreek and Kelce are getting smothered. Also an RB and a running game that would be respected enough for their effective 15 carries a game that teams have to respect the play action.

Andy incorporated the run perfectly for his style of play in the Super Bowl. He caught the 49ers napping on multiple occasions and gashed them when they cheated on run D late in the game. If he sticks to the run like that (even if the running back is only getting around 15 carries a game) that will always propel Mahomes and the passing game to another level. When Kareem caught fire in 2018, the offense was basically unstoppable. Andy found his footing on the ground again late in the year, and Damien was a big part of that.

Last edited by Chiefspants; 04-01-2020 at 01:47 PM..
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 01:40 PM   #1540
In Search of a Life

Texans sign DT Tim Jernigan
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.MAHOMO 4 LIFE! Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:55 PM   #1541
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
He's never proven to be able to carry the load for an entire season. He's better as part of a platoon.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-01-2020, 01:57 PM   #1542
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Which do you choose....

Dee Ford
1st rounder
2nd rounder

Frank Clark
Super bowl
2nd rounder

Tough call! Damn that Veach!!
lol exactly only the second rounder in the second scenario is actually one spot ahead of the other one.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:00 PM   #1543
Inmem 2.0

I would be totally cool drafting Ruiz in the first. Our interior is garbage and you cant pay Mahomes 200 mil with that kind of trash protecting him.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-01-2020, 02:14 PM   #1544
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
He's never proven to be able to carry the load for an entire season. He's better as part of a platoon.
We’ve only had him 2 seasons and he was a back-up his first season here. I’d be up to have this be his “make or break year” with a rookie/Darwin as the #2. Kareem was supposed to be the back-up his first year until Ware went down. With any luck we’d have a rookie who could fill in for Damien if he proved he couldn’t carry the load over 17 games (yuck, I still hate that).
Old 04-01-2020, 02:22 PM   #1545
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
We’ve only had him 2 seasons and he was a back-up his first season here. I’d be up to have this be his “make or break year” with a rookie/Darwin as the #2. Kareem was supposed to be the back-up his first year until Ware went down. With any luck we’d have a rookie who could fill in for Damien if he proved he couldn’t carry the load over 17 games (yuck, I still hate that).
I don't want to replace Williams, but I also don't trust him without a competent backup. I'm not sure if Darwin is the guy or not. I think we need to acquire more depth there.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.