Good for off-season DVR
- Derrick Thomas
- Tony G
- Marcus Allen
- Nigerian Nightmare
- Marty
- Derrick (repeat)

Enjoy.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:50 AM   #2
Just a li'l Evel

It would be funny to see a spoof “A football life” of Taylor Swift.
Start with her being a superstar recording artist who dates a player, starts going to the games, likes it, meets Brittney Mahomes and the Kelce family, enjoys hanging. Then the Christmas Day setback.
Then all the playoffs and flying from Tokyo to see the SuperBowl, finally showered in confetti on the field.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 10:59 AM   #3
Starter

I saw a funny meme yesterday “Me realizing it took Swifties literally 3 months to see their team win the Super Bowl and I've been waiting my whole life”
https://twitter.com/NFL_Memes/status...88659519824180
I’m all for it. Band wagoners welcome. My niece is 13 and lives in the shadows of Patriot place, Uncle is a Patriots season ticket holder, and she is a die-hard Swifty and Chiefs fan this year. I find it hilarious.
DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.DCTwister is not part of the Right 53.
Old 02-17-2024, 11:23 AM   #4
Veteran

Can't wait for them to do "A Football Life: Matt Cassel" episode.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 11:30 AM   #5
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
“A Football Life: Lin Elliott”
“A Football Life: Dee Ford”
We can laugh about it now.
Old 02-17-2024, 11:35 AM   #6
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

I think they need A Football Life episode just focusing on Okoye’s shoulder pads

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2024, 12:22 PM   #7
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
They already have that, it's called the Benny Hill Show.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2024, 04:13 PM   #8
MVP

The DT one was a tear-jerker. I had forgotten how involved he was with underprivileged kids. Had also forgotten that 11 other people died in traffic accidents the day of that ice storm.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.