Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:51 AM   #5701
MVP

I got in on ATOS (4K shares) and UAVS (2k shares) in March. Lookin pretty good in my end.
Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Johnny Vegas is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 08:05 AM   #5702
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
IBIO, for those that don’t know, owns the facility the COVID vaccine will be manufactured in, regardless of who gets it approved first.

It’s currently trading at $1.40 in AH, with volume and room to explode tomorrow in PM or open. Some looking for $4 - $10, similar to the $CODX run yesterday.

I got in at .22 and made the most money in a single day I’ve ever made trading.

If you’ve got a little cash to spare, it’s not a bad idea to bet on this horse.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 08:59 AM   #5703
Fish are scared of me

IBIO at $6.08
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:29 AM   #5704
Supporter

Did you leave some in Clay?

I’d have cashed out pretty big too, but I’d have left some in to run.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:32 AM   #5705
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
almost time to cash out

finger on the button
Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Let your winners run....
And I bet he sold out......just like he held IQ until it dropped to $17
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:34 AM   #5706
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
IBIO, for those that don’t know, owns the facility the COVID vaccine will be manufactured in, regardless of who gets it approved first.

It’s currently trading at $1.40 in AH, with volume and room to explode tomorrow in PM or open. Some looking for $4 - $10, similar to the $CODX run yesterday.

I got in at .22 and made the most money in a single day I’ve ever made trading. If you’ve got a little cash to spare, it’s not a bad idea to bet on this horse.
If you bought 25,000 shares at .22 and just held it, $5,500 investment, you would no be sitting on $150,000.

Those are the Grandslams of investing you try to hit.

Imagine if it hit's $20. You'll be kicking yourself.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:37 AM   #5707
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

We need strongside to come back and give us some more wisdom. I would very much like to have my own submarine.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:38 AM   #5708
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
And I bet he sold out......just like he held IQ until it dropped to $17
My strategy is insanely profitable this year. Please disperse.

IQIYI is now the exception to the rule.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:46 AM
Hammock Parties
This message has been deleted by Hammock Parties.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:48 AM   #5709
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We need strongside to come back and give us some more wisdom. I would very much like to have my own submarine.
Just go read @yatesinvesting on twitter.

I've made money, or had the opportunity to make money, on almost everything he's recommended.
Old 07-20-2020, 09:59 AM   #5710
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I still think it will break 10 but I'm not willing to risk a 325% gain.
So you just left $10,000 on the table
Old 07-20-2020, 10:19 AM   #5711
MVP

Nice day....Couldnt get signed on quick enough when it was at 7 and sold half my shares of IBIO at $6.50. Not bad after buying at $1.00.

Hindsight: Why didnt I take a second out of the house and go all in and change my life forever instead of just playing with pocket change lol?
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:35 AM   #5712
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
Nice day....Couldnt get signed on quick enough when it was at 7 and sold half my shares of IBIO at $6.50. Not bad after buying at $1.00.

Hindsight: Why didnt I take a second out of the house and go all in and change my life forever instead of just playing with pocket change lol?
Because turds like IBIO end up going for pennies 90%+ of the time.

Taking profit is never a bad thing. Can't always look back.

I sold 50% of my position at $5.50. I then sold 25% of the position at $7.01. I am left with 25% of my original position with a stop loss set at $5.50. I plan to ride this final 25% to $10+ if it gets there, but if this was a simple pump/dump scenario, I'll get stopped out at $5.50 and be done.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:39 AM   #5713
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
NKLA

See you at sub $40 my sweet prince.
Oh shit, do I buy back in?!?!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:45 AM   #5714
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Because turds like IBIO end up going for pennies 90%+ of the time.

Taking profit is never a bad thing. Can't always look back.

I sold 50% of my position at $5.50. I then sold 25% of the position at $7.01. I am left with 25% of my original position with a stop loss set at $5.50. I plan to ride this final 25% to $10+ if it gets there, but if this was a simple pump/dump scenario, I'll get stopped out at $5.50 and be done.
OH I know. I also know if I were playing with "real" money I would have had a CVA or MI weeks ago lol.......its easy when playing with small money
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 07-20-2020, 10:55 AM   #5715
I'll be back.

I'm thinking IDEX might be the next play.

What say you, gents?