Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-18-2018, 10:30 AM   #2
Andy Reid Supporter

Whether he plays or not, he should not be getting paid $16.5 million next season.

Needs to be the best the 1st thing on Beach’s agenda once the season is over.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:36 AM   #3
Black Bob's daddy

If he comes back, Berry had better make 1-2 big plays a game with no huge blown coverages. If not he should have no problem cutting his remaining salary in half.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:51 AM   #4
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
If he comes back, Berry had better make 1-2 big plays a game with no huge blown coverages. If not he should have no problem cutting his remaining salary in half.
Or what, you going to continue crying on the internet about it?
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:05 AM   #5
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Or what, you going to continue crying on the internet about it?
And you'll continue crying about people crying. The vicious cycle continues.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:36 PM   #6
Unsparing

Quote:
How good do you think this guy is going to be after being out for almost 2 seasons?

He's not going to suit up in two weeks and just pick up form where he left off when he was killing it. I know you are skeptical of Berry to say the least, so this is not directed at you personally when I say:

This is ****ing reeruned. Stop being reeruned fans, please.
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:13 AM   #7
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Man. We’ve got some real baby-back bitches on this board.

I’m pumped to have Berry back and don’t give a shit about the money. We are 9-1. I’d be fine if he didn’t play until the playoffs.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:15 AM   #8
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
Man. We’ve got some real baby-back bitches on this board.

I’m pumped to have Berry back and don’t give a shit about the money. We are 9-1. I’d be fine if he didn’t play until the playoffs.
Yeah, a guy who has played 3 quarters in the past 2 years can sit out until the playoffs and still be ready to not be a liability. I've got some beachfront property in Kansas to sell you.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:24 AM   #9
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Yeah, a guy who has played 3 quarters in the past 2 years can sit out until the playoffs and still be ready to not be a liability. I've got some beachfront property in Kansas to sell you.
Yeah, I’m sure he won’t have fully practiced for weeks and the coaches won’t consider his quality of play before starting him in the hypothetical scenario I suggested.

Jesus.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:48 AM   #10
Ain't no relax!

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 11:59 AM   #11
MVP

Berry coming back? Yeah, right. Next you're going to tell me that Condoleeza Rice...
jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.jimidollar would the whole thing.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:01 PM   #12
Field General

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I would have felt more comfortable, if in the title,OP would have put December "2018"in title,,,
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-18-2018, 12:21 PM   #13
I’m a Mahomo!

Saving himself for crunch time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-18-2018, 01:34 PM   #14
MVP

Makes me think of Houston a few years ago.
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-18-2018, 01:43 PM   #15
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
Makes me think of Houston a few years ago.
When he came back late in the season and looked like he was running with concrete shoes on?

Yeah, I remember that too.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.