Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
Tags are much better, and funny.

Besides it's a lot of work downvoting every post
The tags were funny at first, but as of late they were mostly just a bunch of Dane McStalking.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:11 PM   #3
Mostly Ignored

I just noticed, once you vote on a post, that's it. No taking it back. I just clicked on one by mistake, and can't change it.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:12 PM   #4
Supporter

Also looks like the Icons dont appear on your own post until someone rates it, not that it changes the functionality, but does screw with the aesthetic a bit.
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:14 PM   #5
The Maintenance Guy

Both of my posts in this thread have been downvoted...someone is butt hurt!
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 7     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:17 PM   #6
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
My posts are getting slammed.

How are there so many people downvoting my posts if everyone has me on ignore?
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:29 PM   #7
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModBone View Post
My posts are getting slammed.

How are there so many people downvoting my posts if everyone has me on ignore?
lewdog isn't doing so well either. We may not survive the evening.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:14 PM   #8
The Maintenance Guy

I bet it's that ****ing lewdog
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:19 PM   #9
Mod Team

Quote:
Quote:
I bet it's that ****ing lewdog
Tons of down votes being thrown out here!

I bet it's Marcus Peters. Dude loves anything down.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:19 PM   #10
Beyond the Rapids

Wait. Now I have to take everyone off my ignore list so I can downvote all their posts.

Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
The post by LiveSteam is hidden due to low votes. Click expand to view it.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:26 PM   #12
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Tom Brady
This will be the second grayed out post.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:31 PM   #13
The Maintenance Guy

Kinda sucks I have to go back to see how poorly my posts are doing. Any way we can add a running count to our user CP?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #14
Shit

Quote:
Kinda sucks I have to go back to see how poorly my posts are doing. Any way we can add a running count to our user CP?
And a running count of how many up/ downs total in a thread in the lounge.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2017, 07:37 PM   #15
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Kind of. There is a log of sorts, but this mod is kind of half baked, and the page doesn't work well. It's just a list of post numbers without titles. Kind of weird.

If we end up keeping it, we might make that accessible, but it'd be too much work for a trial run.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.