Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:52 AM   #286
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Wait...Knowmo is gone too?

WTf Is GoIng ON HerE!>!?
Hide yo woman, hide yo kids.

Phil's bannin up in here.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:53 AM   #287
Draconian Warlord

as the planet turns....
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:53 AM   #288
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
He stopped being relevant once he dumped the blowfish...
You take that shit back. Take it back right now. I just watched him make a video with the duck dynasty guys.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:54 AM   #289
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
That's because we're all chipping in to help with your addiction to being hispanic.

Oh wait, that's an entirely different thing altogether, sorry.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:54 AM   #290
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
And yet...you've spent 125+ posts in this thread, which has centered directly around him. I'll never understand why people can't just ignore people around here.
Just like you're ignoring native here?

****ing Hootie apologist
Old 06-27-2013, 07:55 AM   #291
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
Fine, I'm talking like a bitch about it. Guess what?

The best way to show you don't care about a poster is to post a jpeg about not caring in one of the hundreds of posts you make in his thread.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:56 AM   #292
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
And there are a handful of posters who make regular racist statements towards me because I've divulged that I am Hispanic that aren't banned. That's a bullshit justification.
no haga nadie tiene el tiempo para esto
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 07:59 AM   #293
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
And there are a handful of posters who make regular racist statements towards me because I've divulged that I am Hispanic that aren't banned. That's a bullshit justification.
Hey, I married one.

Doesn't that "grandfather" you in?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:00 AM   #294
Resident Glue Sniffer

I know a Mexican. So, I've got immunity.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #295
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I know a Mexican. So, I've got immunity.
As long as your black friend is ok with it I think yer' good...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:02 AM   #296
MVP

one of my best friends.....drinks Mexican beer. I'm good.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #297
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Hey, I married one.

Doesn't that "grandfather" you in?
It "abuelos" you in
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:03 AM   #298
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
As long as your black friend is ok with it I think yer' good...
well, I don't have a black friend BUT!...one has been in my house before.
so, I think we're good to go.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:04 AM   #299
Quit your bullshit

I think my housekeeper is Mexican.
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-27-2013, 08:05 AM   #300
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
well, I don't have a black friend BUT!...one has been in my house before.
so, I think we're good to go.
Burglary?