Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-21-2020, 05:56 AM   #2
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepPurple View Post
I was watching a detective show, and the 3rd episode turned into the X-Files. Definitely some weird shit going on!!
I knew it was X-files from the moment I saw green hoodie.
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 01-21-2020, 06:52 AM   #3
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
I knew it was X-files from the moment I saw green hoodie.
Watched the first 2 episodes last night and X-Files is exactly the vibe I've drawn so far. A labyrinth of stories with no conclusion or closure on the story you just invested a portion of your life viewing. Like having to eat your breakfast cornflakes one at time and never feeling full.

I've learned to despise the X-Files.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.