Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-16-2017, 08:46 AM   #2
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I think she was in Parks and Recs too without looking it up.
I never watched Parks and Rec. I need to Netflix it probably ASAP, never heard a bad thing about that show.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-31-2017, 09:39 PM   #3
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
I think she was in Parks and Recs too without looking it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I never watched Parks and Rec. I need to Netflix it probably ASAP, never heard a bad thing about that show.
Parks and Rec is a quality sitcom, it starts off slow because it's trying to be a sequel to The Office, which it does OK but the hook of 'documentary' doesn't really explore all the situations possibilities. After the first mini-season, it shifts subtly to the personalities of the cast. Further, the writing tightens up as they keyed into the absurdist humor in trying to run local government with all the small time egos and gripes they have to deal with. It's not so much about the plot or the narrative as the little moments, situations and scenes.

All the actors are top-notch as is the writing. It's not mind-blowing or revolutionary, but it's comfortable and endearing like an inside joke between lifelong friends. Kind of like hanging out with wisecracking buddies like on Cheers and Friends.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.