Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-13-2008, 08:03 PM   #2
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Yeah, I'd love a laptop dance, please.
Only if you're lucky.

Notice I'm still legible.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:05 PM   #3
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
Only if you're lucky.

You misspelled 'eligible'.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
Supporter

Quote:
Only if you're lucky.

It's only 9pm.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:10 PM   #5
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou View Post
It's only 9pm.
That's why I'm expecting Tiny to be up for quite some time with the camera in handy, if you catch my drift....
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #6
[b]Supporter[/b]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
That's why I'm expecting Tiny to be up for quite some time with the camera in handy, if you catch my drift....
I don't think the 'y' belongs enattached to 'hand' in that sentence.

Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2008, 08:14 PM   #7
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano View Post
I don't think the 'y' belongs enattached to 'hand' in that sentence.

Heh, or I should had said with the camera on the plunger, if you catch my drift.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:24 PM   #8
MY LITTLE #15

Reading back through this....there's more to the night than what I remember. Everything between 9:30PM and 4:30AM is a little fuzzy............okay, I don't remember much of it.

And BigChiefDave, could I ask you to remove your sig? I didn't type that.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:32 PM   #9
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Reading back through this....there's more to the night than what I remember. Everything between 9:30PM and 4:30AM is a little fuzzy............okay, I don't remember much of it.

Yeah, her account did get hijacked that night.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:34 PM   #10
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
the intarweb never lies
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:39 PM   #11
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
the intarweb never lies
Of course not, Mr "Can I borrow your computer to email some pictures?".
Old 09-15-2008, 05:37 PM   #12
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:

Seriously? This is the best sig EVAR!!!11! We all know you didn't actually type that...
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:04 PM   #13
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChiefDave View Post
Seriously? This is the best sig EVAR!!!11! We all know you didn't actually type that...
What happend to your sig?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.