Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2004, 11:53 PM   #2
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachKC
I don't have time enough to get through this whole thread but I have come from away with a thought.

Some people are taking this internet forum WAY to seriously.
Thank god somebody sees the light, thanks for bringing me back home.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:00 AM   #3
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY
Thank god somebody sees the light, thanks for bringing me back home.
BD, I have loved your posts over the years and as far as this issue I don't really think its a big deal what happened in this actual instance. I think its just part of the game....

But making this thread....I don't understand at all and it seems to be a little drama queenish.

I don't understand the point of this thread.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:02 AM   #4
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
BD, I have loved your posts over the years and as far as this issue I don't really think its a big deal what happened in this actual instance. I think its just part of the game....

But making this thread....I don't understand at all and it seems to be a little drama queenish.

The point was that KcMizzou is a Goth Chick.

If you had bothered to read the whole thread, you'd realize that.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:06 AM   #5
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole

NICE!!!
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:14 AM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Damned_Dole

Yes... *sniff* it's true... I'm actually a 13 yr old girl with black fingernail polish, a pale face, and I truly, honestly, wish I were a vampire.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:05 AM   #7
THE RED MENACE

Quote:

Sheesus man how many times are you going to make me post this shit?

If you really read the thread (which I know you have) I have given a bunch of reasons already. You want to be on the girls team fuck it be on the girls team. Youv'e been in this thread long enough to GET it.
Old 08-21-2004, 12:07 AM   #8
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
You want to be on the girls team fuck it be on the girls team.

Quote:
Some people are taking this internet forum WAY to seriously.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 04:24 AM   #9
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Sheesus man how many times are you going to make me post this shit?

If you really read the thread (which I know you have) I have given a bunch of reasons already. You want to be on the girls team fuck it be on the girls team. Youv'e been in this thread long enough to GET it.

Im not on the girls team and i get it.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 03:12 AM   #10
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
You should really read it.
NO, not you I was just going to bed.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:22 AM   #11
Veteran

Dude, his sister is a 30 year old guy with a shaved head and a goatee, too.

Sorry to be the one to break it to ya....
TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:24 AM   #12
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNextStep

Yeah... and you can have her. I never liked her anyway.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:28 AM   #13
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:

i know that girl!!

nice goatee on that chick, really nice...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:35 AM   #14
THE RED MENACE

Quote:

Sounds like a night of looking at girls at the black hole.
Old 08-21-2004, 02:36 AM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Sounds like a night of looking at girls at the black hole.
Couldn't tell ya, man. Call me a prude if you want to, but I've never had much interest in checking out a girl's black hole. Regular sex is fine with me.
TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.TheNextStep is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.