Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2014, 08:49 AM   #2
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I'm also trying to get my hands on a copy of "Conquest of the Empire" made by the same company...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndChiefs View Post
I've also introduced many peoples (males and females) to Settlers. I can't name one that didn't want to play again.
Best expansion I think is Cities and Knights. It completely changes the game in many ways. I find that when someone had Settlers and really liked it, but now it's been sitting on the shelf ignored for six months, introducing Cities and Knights really recharges people about it.

Another good introductory game is Carcassone.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:54 AM   #3
Bazinga!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Best expansion I think is Cities and Knights. It completely changes the game in many ways. I find that when someone had Settlers and really liked it, but now it's been sitting on the shelf ignored for six months, introducing Cities and Knights really recharges people about it.

I couldn't agree more on Cities and Knights. Seafarer's is okay but I went back to Cities almost immediately.
AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AndChiefs Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:47 AM   #4
In BB I trust

Quote:
I couldn't agree more on Cities and Knights. Seafarer's is okay but I went back to Cities almost immediately.

Seafarer is decent, but basically just adds a small new wrinkle. Cities and Knights affects gameplay and strategy in a very significant way.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2014, 08:57 AM   #5
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnorix View Post
Fun game. I even played it on Xbox for a while.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:41 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
I've also introduced many peoples (males and females) to Settlers. I can't name one that didn't want to play again.
My wife hates it. She doesn't like Carcassone, either. I don't dislike Catan, but it's not my favorite game, either. I find it to be a little boring.
Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Silock has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.