Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-09-2018, 04:24 PM   #2
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Lawd hammercy

I can see where that would appeal to you guys who like the full-size back side.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:09 PM   #3
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I don't have any intention to watch this until it makes it way to Netflix/whatever. But I will go on record as saying that Bryce Dallas Howard his still hot as hell.
l liked her, think she hot in her own way.

I didn’t think it was that horrible as others. I agree with the plot holes, bad acting and being slow as hell in places comments. But still it’s a movie about Dinosaurs. Super hero and Dinosaur movies get a lot of leeway from me for plot holes and bending reality.

Obviously it could have been better. Yet, It’s a stupid special effects popcorn movie. It is what it is.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 05:03 PM   #4
Bring it on Ahab!

There's a limit to how much you can insult my intelligence within 2 and a half hours.

This movie went beyond that.
WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.WhiteWhale is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 06:11 PM   #5
The Boom Boom Room

Other plot holes.

Spoiler!
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2018, 09:58 AM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
Other plot holes.

Spoiler!
That 2nd point isn't even a plot hole. That's just trying too hard to be a hater now.

The reason they were after Blue had nothing to do with genetics.

When you're hating on a movie for a perceived plot hole that isn't even a plot hole you KNOW you're being a hater.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-25-2018, 03:17 PM   #7
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
That 2nd point isn't even a plot hole. That's just trying too hard to be a hater now.

The reason they were after Blue had nothing to do with genetics.

When you're hating on a movie for a perceived plot hole that isn't even a plot hole you KNOW you're being a hater.
Spoiler!

LOL, I see you're ignoring the other points.

Dude, it's a mindless movie that went to shit in the last 30 minutes.

Last edited by Tribal Warfare; 06-25-2018 at 03:24 PM..
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 07:44 PM   #8
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Went to see this with my 13 year old since we’re out of town visiting relatives. First movie I’ve seen in a theater in years.
Fell asleep halfway through. The combination of the comfy recliner chair and a horribly written and even worse acted movie was too much. My son woke me after I’d been out for 5 minutes and asked If I wanted to leave.
We didn’t. It didn’t get any better though.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:23 PM   #9
Rabbi Goldmann

My boys keep talking about it every day so we will see it soon.

As BrC says it is what it is. A movie about Dinos and it's for kids.

Once again: it's for kids.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:25 PM   #10
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
As BrC says it is what it is. A movie about Dinos and it's for kids.

Once again: it's for kids.
There's a kid in all of us.

Let him free once in awhile.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:44 PM   #11
Rabbi Goldmann

When you have kids, childhood is over

You'll never feel so old
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 09:45 PM   #12
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
When you have kids, childhood is over

You'll never feel so old
im never having those little ****ers
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:49 PM   #13
Andy Reid Supporter

The first JW was a below average crapfest. I’m hoping this one is much better.

Wish they could use the puppets for all the dino’s Like they did for the T-Rex in the original. Looks way more life like.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:55 PM   #14
I'll be back.

you ****ing morons have expectations way too high for a goddamn dinosaur movie
Old 06-24-2018, 10:04 PM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
you ****ing morons have expectations way too high for a goddamn dinosaur movie
The first one was really good. The two after it weren't as good, but weren't the complete shit that these last two have been. I don't expect too much from mass produced cream filled pastries, but I expect something more than they've been putting out there over the last few years

Last edited by banecat; 06-24-2018 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: bippity bop
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.