Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-13-2018, 08:21 PM  
Damnit Peg

Official 2017-2018 NBA Playoffs thread!

We'll see if the Warriors recover from the end of the season stretch of stinkers.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:10 AM   #616
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
So your multiple other teams in the west that would beat the Cavs was the Rockets. Got it.
JFC your reading comprehension sucks today.

I said at least one, or two.

The Jazz have been a surprise.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:10 AM   #617
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not my fault your basketball takes suck
Yeah, clearly.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:12 AM   #618
In Search of a Life

Quote:
JFC your reading comprehension sucks today.

I said one or two.
You said atleast 1 or 2.

Which would be multiple?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:13 AM   #619
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You said atleast 1 or 2.

Which would be multiple?
I meant at least 1, maybe two. Sorry my grammar sucks.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:14 AM   #620
Consuming CP souls

TrollCity
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:15 AM   #621
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
TrollCity
I'm not trolling at all.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:16 AM   #622
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoChargers View Post
The West has become severely overrated. Other than the Warriors, the Rockets are maybe the only other team in the West that would stand a chance against LeBron in a series (and I have serious doubts about them).

Truth is, the balance of power will be shifting to the East once the Warriors finally fall off, with the Sixers, Celtics and Giannis.
With Leonard playing you have 3 top shelf teams.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:18 AM   #623
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
With Leonard playing you have 3 top shelf teams.
Possibly.

Atleast with the Spurs you have a history of coming up big in the playoffs. I just can't buy into this Rockets team. Unless the beard just goes full blown fire, paul and dantoni will pucker up.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:26 AM   #624
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
I'm not trolling at all.
Since when?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:31 AM   #625
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Since when?
This morning.

Old 05-04-2018, 09:32 AM   #626
In Search of a Life

It's just a weird argument to me. I don't necessarily think Lebron is better than Michael was. I think history bias has us thinking MJ is a little more godlike than he was, but he was definitely great.

To me, it doesn't really matter with this stuff. Who's the goat who's this, doesn't really matter. I hate that some people miss watching a great player play because they're worried about this stuff.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2018, 09:36 AM   #627
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It's just a weird argument to me. I don't necessarily think Lebron is better than Michael was. I think history bias has us thinking MJ is a little more godlike than he was, but he was definitely great.

To me, it doesn't really matter with this stuff. Who's the goat who's this, doesn't really matter. I hate that some people miss watching a great player play because they're worried about this stuff.
You seem pretty one sided though because I never see you arguing the other way.

For example, you bring up “history bias”, but you don’t acknowledge the prisoner of the moment people.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:41 AM   #628
In Search of a Life

Quote:
You seem pretty one sided though because I never see you arguing the other way.

For example, you bring up “history bias”, but you don’t acknowledge the prisoner of the moment people.
Because they're both pretty equal in terms of bias.

I come off one sided in this thread because of all the negative shit towards Lebron. It's dumb for the most part.

Sure, he's had bad games and what not. But the dude is a legit all time player in his prime. Enjoy it.

I dont understand relishing in someones failures. Seems weird to me. Unless it's a Raider. **** them.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #629
In Search of a Life

And it's all so opinion and era driven. Magic was the best and people in that time didn't care as much for MJ. Now its MJ and Lebron. In 30 years it'll be Lebron and whoever.
Old 05-04-2018, 09:53 AM   #630
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Because they're both pretty equal in terms of bias.

I come off one sided in this thread because of all the negative shit towards Lebron. It's dumb for the most part.

Sure, he's had bad games and what not. But the dude is a legit all time player in his prime. Enjoy it.

I dont understand relishing in someones failures. Seems weird to me. Unless it's a Raider. **** them.
I’ve said on multiple occasions that Lebron is he 2nd best player I’ve ever seen.

Just because I don’t like the guy and I’m critical of his GOAT resume doesn’t mean that I don’t respect him.