Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 07:19 AM   #3271
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Really wish we would have gotten Schrader.
Same here. I thought that he would be a great fit in KC

Speaking of Mizzou running backs, Nathaniel Peat got signed as a UDFA by the Cowboys. That makes 11 unless I've missed anyone.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:44 AM   #3272
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Same here. I thought that he would be a great fit in KC

Speaking of Mizzou running backs, Nathaniel Peat got signed as a UDFA by the Cowboys. That makes 11 unless I've missed anyone.
If Peat even makes it to training camp I'd be surprised.

I've seen few guys more worthless than Peat the last couple of years.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 12:23 PM   #3273
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
If Peat even makes it to training camp I'd be surprised.

I've seen few guys more worthless than Peat the last couple of years.
Bullshit, who?
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-29-2024, 02:29 PM   #3274
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Bullshit, who?
Skyy Moore?
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2024, 03:40 PM   #3275
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Skyy Moore?
Got me there lol
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-30-2024, 05:21 PM   #3276
Supporter

I saw an article this weekend that pisses me off. Some jack off original SEC homer was throwing a fit about Mizzou having a soft schedule and saying how it was up to Mississippi State and Arkansas to step up and prevent an SEC championship matchup of Mizzou vs Texas. A matchup, they said, that would be a major setback to the SEC as a whole. SMH. The guy was probably a Tide fan upset that Saban retired.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 05:43 PM   #3277
Supporter

Here it is. It's from SI. I'm not posting the link and helping them get clicks for this crap

That's right. If the SEC office hopes to not have the Horns vs. Mizzou in an old school Big 12 showdown that would set the conference back years in terms of pride and prestige, it will come down to whether two teams that put together one of the most pathetic games in SEC history last season can pull off late season upsets.

After years of getting to milk wins off the weak SEC East schedule with an uninterested Arkansas tacked on the end in a faux rivalry game, it looked like this would be the year Missouri would finally have to face a more legitimate SEC challenge. However, there may never have be a softer top to bottom schedule ever produced by an SEC team than what Eli Drinkwitz has been handed this season.

The highlight of the non-conference schedule is a pedestrian Boston College team that barely beat Holy Cross at home last season. The conference portion features only one team that had a winning SEC record last season, and that's an Alabama team in the midst of a coaching change.

Five schools on Mizzou's conference slate include teams that finished below .500 overall last year, including Arkansas and Mississippi State. Drinkwitz would have to be Chad Morris level bad at coaching next season to not finish with at least 10 wins.
Old 04-30-2024, 05:46 PM   #3278
Consuming CP souls

Sounds like a beaker
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:58 PM   #3279
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
I saw an article this weekend that pisses me off. Some jack off original SEC homer was throwing a fit about Mizzou having a soft schedule and saying how it was up to Mississippi State and Arkansas to step up and prevent an SEC championship matchup of Mizzou vs Texas. A matchup, they said, that would be a major setback to the SEC as a whole. SMH. The guy was probably a Tide fan upset that Saban retired.
CBS had the upcoming 2024 season preview for each SEC team, they left Mizzou off of the list as a jab.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.