Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2024, 02:03 PM   #2
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Can he catch the ball and be where he’s supposed to be when he is supposed to be there? If so he almost instantly becomes the second best WR on this team.
Mooney would have been the #1 WR most of last year.

With Rice they would be 1a/1b with complimentary skillsets.

He's one of the best at going for the ball in the air. Absolute dog for his size.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2024, 05:42 PM   #3
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
But I want the guy who loves the game and is going to have that fire we see from Kelce and even Rice now.

Everything I’ve heard out of McConkey this week makes me think it could be him.
Yep, he has that Welker/Edelmann/Renfrow intense sneaky nastiness to get it done. He fits in perfectly with our offensive game. An actual awesome/elite route possession receiver with actual speed and quickness to ball out. He is football tough and definitely loves the game.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2024, 12:10 PM   #4
Veteran

Yes…. This.

Quote:
Rice had talent, but the reason he’s a massive hit so far is 1) going to the Chiefs and 2) his competitiveness and desire to be great/win

These WRs we’re discussing all have the talent to thrive in KC. But I want the guy who loves the game and is going to have that fire we see from Kelce and even Rice now.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-03-2024, 04:35 PM   #5
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea, I'm running out of reason not to like him at this point.

I prefer guys like Worthy, Mitchell, and Coleman, but I wouldn't hate it.
I don't understand Coleman's 40 time. Watching him play, he absolutely looks like he runs close to 4.4. His game speed is definitely different.

I would love Coleman at 32. He has so much potential, and I think Mahomes could abuse teams once they get on the same page. I really want a WR who Pat can throw 50/50 balls because he knows it's more like 80/20 for his guy.

Mitchell blew me away with his time. I expected mid 4.4s. He is a great route runner, has decent releases, and is very athletic and can do a lot of different things from the WR position.

I know that Worthy isn't a big receiver, and I want a big receiver, but how in TF could we pass up that speed along with his production and his ability to return kicks?

As a side note, I think Worthy demonstrates how ridiculous Tyreek Hill is, because Worthy runs fast, Tyreek does every single thing faster than any WR probably ever. Hill is the quickest quick twitch athlete I have ever seen.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:37 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
McConkey just feels so safe in this offense.

Like an instant 1,000 yards candidate. I just don’t have hardly any questions about his game.
I started the year actively not wanting to like him, but **** he killed the combine. If he’s a second rounder I’d swing on mims/guyton then move up for Ladd. I’d even be pretty happy with Brendan Rice. The kid knows how to get to where the balls going off script. He ran pretty poor and that’s could be beneficial. We’d still need a field stretcher. But rice and ladd/b.rice takes a lot of the stress for our middle field passing game off Kelce or could at least imo.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:40 PM   #7
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:

Like an instant 1,000 yards candidate. I just don’t have hardly any questions about his game.
Agree 100%. He does everything at a high level.

Natural hands catcher, can play inside or outside, has the speed to be a deep threat or run screens and is extremely smart. The kid embarrassed DB’s at the Senior Bowl showing off his route running skills that also embarrassed DB’s in the SEC.

This week solidified everything. Size is great, elite 40 and elite 10 yard split.

It’s funny bc everyone universally loved Rome Odunze being good at everything but when Ladd McConkey is good at everything he’s got a high floor
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:42 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Agree 100%. He does everything at a high level.

Natural hands catcher, can play inside or outside, has the speed to be a deep threat or run screens and is extremely smart. The kid embarrassed DB’s at the Senior Bowl showing off his route running skills that also embarrassed DB’s in the SEC.

This week solidified everything. Size is great, elite 40 and elite 10 yard split.

It’s funny bc everyone universally loved Rome Odunze being good at everything but when Ladd McConkey is good at everything he’s got a high floor
Lunch pail problems. I’m as guilty as anyone in this case. Have we compared him to Edelman yet?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-03-2024, 05:34 PM   #9
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:

AMEN !! and AMEN !!!

Love this kid !! Total baller and a real football player !!! This kid reminds me of a taller, quicker and faster version of Renfrow.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:15 PM   #10
Supporter

He will be gone before we pick. How cool would it be to have a legacy LT in Joe Alt son of John Alt? I have seen him projected somewhere from 7 to 15 in the first round.
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:22 PM   #11
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrebMaxx View Post
He will be gone before we pick. How cool would it be to have a legacy LT in Joe Alt son of John Alt? I have seen him projected somewhere from 7 to 15 in the first round.
Only way we have a shot at him is if he pulls a La'el Collins and the police implicate him as a murder suspect.

Then we don't even need to burn a draft pick on him!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:23 PM   #12
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Only way we have a shot at him is if he pulls a La'el Collins and the police implicate him as a murder suspect.

Then we don't even need to burn a draft pick on him!
I’ll see what I can do.

You all owe me for this.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:23 PM   #13

Rice
McConkey
Mooney
Hardman
Watson/Moore/Toney (whichever guy Veach takes a chance on)
Late Round Pick

That could be our WR room. Thoughts?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:24 PM   #14
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Rice
McConkey
Mooney
Hardman
Watson/Moore/Toney (whichever guy Veach takes a chance on)
Late Round Pick

That could be our WR room. Thoughts?
Yards and points. Lots of them.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2024, 01:25 PM   #15

Quote:
Yards, points, and erections. Lots of them.
Fyp