Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	5070
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2023, 03:52 PM   #2731
Ultrabanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2023, 03:55 PM   #2732
Ultrabanned

FIL was gifted this whiskey smoking kit from his job and has no interest. He drinks soda with his bourbon. Pretty cool little setup, made a hickory smoked old fashioned. Pretty good overall, will find what wood I end up liking best outta this little set
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 12:16 AM   #2733
Inmem 2.0

Made a friend at my job who's big into bourbon scored me some EH Taylor. Drinking it now and it's the best bourbon I've had hands down
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2023, 09:57 AM   #2734
Politically Incorrect

Thursday night met up with a former colleague from Amazon and had cigars and Oban 18 year at Fox Cigar bar.

A very nice evening
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 11:49 AM   #2735
Supporter

Not a drinker, but thought this would be a good place to share with those that are. Would anyone try this?

Doritos thinks we want nacho cheese-flavored booze

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/12/food/...rit/index.html
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-12-2023, 03:37 PM   #2736
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Not a drinker, but thought this would be a good place to share with those that are. Would anyone try this?

Doritos thinks we want nacho cheese-flavored booze

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/12/food/...rit/index.html
I'd be more than willing to try it. I'm becoming very fond of some of these flavored offerings.. Loke this one, man is it good..

GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-15-2023, 04:40 PM   #2737
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I'm going to have a wee nip of this stuff... Man I love teaching Scuba; Dewar's a couple of months ago, now this from another student..

Life is good..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 05:03 PM   #2738
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Headed to a Christmas party tonight one of our friends puts on. It’s one the best parties I go to all year. I’ll mostly drink beer tonight, but will absolutely have a bourbon or 2 by end of the evening. My buddy is a Four Roses guy, so I’ll bring a bottle we can share (I like the single barrel).
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 11:16 PM   #2739
Certified Bourbon taster

That Four Roses is a nice pour.
BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigOlChiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-21-2023, 06:08 PM   #2740
Ultrabanned

I usually buy myself a nice bottle of bourbon for Christmas, but I was feeling a nice tequila ought to do the trick this year. Fantastic stuff neat. Don't know that I'll do much in the way of mixed drinks with this one. They built a new Bubbles over like 5 mins from me and this was their store pick. Bubbles on North Oak was always a favorite when I lived closer and had friends that lived over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2023, 06:34 PM   #2741
Supporter

Zaya Gran Reserva 16 Year Old Rum

penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-21-2023, 06:50 PM   #2742
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Zaya Gran Reserva 16 Year Old Rum

That can't taste bad. I haven't looked into rum too much but I'll keep that one in mind.
Old 12-21-2023, 07:20 PM   #2743
Future NBA Finals MVP

Vodka, Heavy Cream and Kahlúa, man.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-22-2023, 11:56 AM   #2744
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
That can't taste bad. I haven't looked into rum too much but I'll keep that one in mind.
It's a nice sipping rum without breaking the bank. I think it was only $34.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 12-22-2023, 11:59 AM   #2745
In my youth i pray to keep

I picked up a bottle of this last weekend. Not bad vodka.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.