Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-10-2023, 08:45 PM  
MVP

2024 WR Class

Some interesting WRs in the upcoming class, who do you like?

1st - 2nd RD WR Targets:

Keon Coleman, FSU, 6-4, 215, 4.6
Emeka Egbuka, OH ST, 6-1, 205, 4.3
Adonai Mitchell, TX, 6-4, 195, 4.5
Troy Franklin, ORG, 6-3, 185, 4.41
Xavier Legette, SC, 6-1, 225, 4.29
Brian Thomas, LSU, 6-4, 205, 4.35
Xavier Worthy, TX, 6-1, 175, 4.22
Ja'Lynn Polk, WAS, 6-2, 205, 4.48
Johnny Wilson, FSU, 6-7, 235, 4.42
Branden Rice, USC, 6-3, 210, 4.38
Malachi Corley, WKU, 5-11, 200, 4.46
Jermain Burton, BAMA, 6-0, 195, 4.31

*This entire class is tall WTF?

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 03-24-2024 at 01:08 PM..
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-22-2024, 03:31 PM   #2776
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Can we start a rumor about BTJ not being able to brush his teeth with his dominant hand due to shoulder injury or something similar?
I think you just did. Nice work!
Now do Fautanu.
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2024, 07:02 PM   #2777
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad View Post
I think you just did. Nice work!
Now do Fautanu.
It's trending like wild fire on twitter already
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 12:53 PM   #2778
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
I hear you. I am also just going to leave this here. I hope Matt Harmon does something on BTJ soon, but basically I feel like Harmon's analysis lines up very well with my assessment. That's an NFL route tree with virtually zero schemed up, force fed production.

Edit for link to source:

I have Mitchell and Thomas Jr as roughly equal. To me it comes down to team preference. I do think Thomas Jr will be more ready for his role but I also don't think Mitchell is some long play project. Just might be an extra year for Mitchell to become dominant. I think he can be used and useful Year 1.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2024, 12:55 PM   #2779
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
I have Mitchell and Thomas Jr as roughly equal. To me it comes down to team preference. I do think Thomas Jr will be more ready for his role but I also don't think Mitchell is some long play project. Just might be an extra year for Mitchell to become dominant. I think he can be used and useful Year 1.
I think Mitchell can come in and have a Rice-esque first year, maybe a bit better...I think he's absolutely built, esp. in this offense, to come in and be a contributor day one.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 01:00 PM   #2780
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I think Mitchell can come in and have a Rice-esque first year, maybe a bit better...I think he's absolutely built, esp. in this offense, to come in and be a contributor day one.
I like Mitchell as a prospect more than Rice but he won't get the volume that Rashee got here.

Because Rice will also already be on roster for some games plus Hollywood.

Rice had everyone else at WR on the Chiefs puke at the same time last year.
MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MahomesMagic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-23-2024, 02:59 PM   #2781
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
I like Mitchell as a prospect more than Rice but he won't get the volume that Rashee got here.

Because Rice will also already be on roster for some games plus Hollywood.

Rice had everyone else at WR on the Chiefs puke at the same time last year.
Rice was slated to have a big role regardless. You could tell by how much work he was getting in the preseason.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 03:05 PM   #2782
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Which is precisely why I am fine with waiting until R2 for WR.

We don't have a Rashee Rice at LT, let alone a Hollywood Brown. We're better situated at WR than OT by a pretty fair amount, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 03:30 PM   #2783
Andy Reid Supporter

Tez Walker is definitely overlooked here. 18 TD’s last 2 years. Ideal WR size and speed. May be a long strider but he’s not MVS. Tez has done a lot of things for UNC. Screens, end arounds, a ton of deep vertical stuff and also a lot of intermediate plays for YAC.

To me he and Legette feel like picks the Chiefs would make in rd 2.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 03:37 PM   #2784
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Tez Walker is definitely overlooked here. 18 TD’s last 2 years. Ideal WR size and speed. May be a long strider but he’s not MVS. Tez has done a lot of things for UNC. Screens, end arounds, a ton of deep vertical stuff and also a lot of intermediate plays for YAC.

To me he and Legette feel like picks the Chiefs would make in rd 2.
UNC is like Florida, WR graveyard for the NFL.

Still have Dyami Brown flashbacks when he was the last WR to come out of there that everyone was drooling over.

Chris Simms even put JAGami over Jaylen Waddle.
Old 04-23-2024, 06:52 PM   #2785
Starter

Quote:
UNC is like Florida, WR graveyard for the NFL.

Still have Dyami Brown flashbacks when he was the last WR to come out of there that everyone was drooling over.

Chris Simms even put JAGami over Jaylen Waddle.
In all fairness, the same was said of Texas Tech before a certain QB recently was drafted from there.
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:25 PM   #2786
MVP

Quote:
I could see that. He's not "my guy" but I think that's a reasonable ceiling projection for him.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:45 PM   #2787
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
In all fairness, the same was said of Texas Tech before a certain QB recently was drafted from there.
True, but the comparisons of Mahomes to Graham Harrell or Kliff Kingsbury were stupid. And it was more of a Air Raid guys can't play in the NFL criticism than Tech itself.

I haven't looked that into Tez Walker so someone will have to explain how he is light years better than JAGami Brown.

NC receivers have been overdrafted and disappointing recently.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:49 PM   #2788
Andy Reid Supporter

Josh Downs had almost 800 yards last year as a good rookie WR from UNC and Tez is better than him
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2024, 07:57 PM   #2789
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Josh Downs had almost 800 yards last year as a good rookie WR from UNC and Tez is better than him

Tez Walker is going to get games where he is targeted 15 times?

If so sign me up.
Old 04-24-2024, 04:44 AM   #2790
Baba Ganoush

In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.