Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-08-2022, 08:09 PM  
Elway be drinkin' again

LIVE PD IS COMING BACK!

A new version of Live PD will be airing on Reelz this summer. It will be called "On Patrol: Live". Dan Abrams was discussing it on his News Nation show with Sticks.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:11 PM   #2
Elway be drinkin' again

Can't wait to see how Springfield has been cleaned up over the past couple of years.
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-08-2022, 08:24 PM   #3
For The Glory Of The City

Live PD is a great representation of real police work because it shows all the sitting around and waiting for shit.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 09:02 PM   #4
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
Live PD is a great representation of real police work because it shows all the sitting around and waiting for shit.
My favorite is the racial break down of footage. Finally shows every race has piece of shit! All live!
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:05 PM   #5
left blank intentionally

One of the best things on television ever
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:09 PM   #6
MVP

Let's go to Phoenix where there's suspicious activity at a liquor store.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:17 PM   #7
MVP

Wait, wait, wait!

There's someone suspicious at 7-11. Might be selling drugs!

Not here.

Producer: "Can you drive really fast as if you found the 7-11 perps?"

Ummm... not really

Producer: "Do it anyway. We need live footage that looks cool!"

On our way down several side streets full of poor people's homes.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-13-2022, 09:30 PM   #8
MVP

Scene: Handcuffed people on a curb outside a mall.

Cops: Who owns that truck?

Perp 1: I do

Cop: Do you know it matches a truck involved in a robbery?

Perp 1: I didn't rob anyone.

Cop: It's a white F150 right?

Perp 1: Yes. There are millions on the road.

Cop: You're going to jail scumbag!
Old 06-13-2022, 09:49 PM   #9
MVP

Breaking news in Arkansas:

High speed chase involving a pickup.

"Let's go to the studio with Maddog and Eagle. Two grads of a police academy."

Maddog: Oh boy, did this once. Those pickup drivers are sneaky and dangerous. 12 gage should be loaded.

Eagle: Exactly Maddog, It looks like they're running for the Mexican border.

Producers: Can we get a shot when they fill up for gas?

Cops on the chase: Sure. Can we get a slushy during the stop?
Old 06-13-2022, 10:19 PM   #10
MVP

Breaking

Domestic call.

Woman in danger. Husband is drunk.

Live PD: OH! We love these. It's like COPS!

Sheriff's deputy: We're on the way.

Live PD studio: Let's ask Maddog and Eagle about domestic situations.

Maddog: They are difficult, I usually draw my gun against a drunk and a woman. It just makes sense.

Eagle: My experience is to talk things out... with people like Maddog. Pop a cap or not?

Live PD: Is there a way we can get a scene with the drunk and woman?

Deputy: Sure. I'll ask questions.

-- great video of trashy people barely dressed--

Deputy: How was that?

Live PD: Mediocre. No nipple slip that we could see. Carry on.

Deputy: You called us for domestic violence, ma'am. Do you want to press charges?

Woman: No, I love him.
Old 06-14-2022, 10:33 AM   #11
MVP

Glad it is returning.

It should never have been canned in the first place.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.