Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-04-2018, 08:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Jon Favreau is directing this live-action TV series.

Looks TIGHT.

Quote:
Production on the first Star Wars live-action streaming series has begun!

After the stories of Jango and Boba Fett, another warrior emerges in the Star Wars universe. The Mandalorian is set after the fall of the Empire and before the emergence of the First Order. We follow the travails of a lone gunfighter in the outer reaches of the galaxy far from the authority of the New Republic.

The series will be written and executive produced by Emmy-nominated producer and actor Jon Favreau, as previously announced, with Dave Filoni (Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Star Wars Rebels) directing the first episode.

Additional episodic directors include Deborah Chow (Jessica Jones), Rick Famuyiwa (Dope), Bryce Dallas Howard (Solemates), and Taika Waititi (Thor: Ragnarok).

It will be executive produced by Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Kathleen Kennedy, and Colin Wilson. Karen Gilchrist will serve as co-executive producer. Stay tuned to StarWars.com for updates.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:08 PM   #1141
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare View Post
" There is another"

Yoda could've meant Gorgu instead of Leia if Farveau/Filoni intends to change the narrative
While that's possible, George Lucas would be absolutely pissed if Favreau and Filoni changed the meaning of that line in TESB.

He was so pissed at Abrams for changing Anakin's story arc that he refused to go to the Premiere and hasn't spoken to him since.

I can't imagine Filoni wanting to go down that road, as he still relies on George all the time. Plus, George often visits the set of the Mandalorian, which would end if they made that change.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:15 PM   #1142
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if Sidious was behind his capture.
Favreau and Filoni are smart enough not to touch that trash pile narrative.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:23 PM   #1143
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think it makes total sense.

Harvest Grogu's blood for use in experimental clone bodies. Once they've found the right "formula", Sidious could then have his blood harvested for use in a clone body, then transfer his consciousness into said body.

Boom! Sidious is reincarnated.

And it doesn't necessarily need to connect to the sequel trilogy, as it was the Sith that reincarnated him.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:27 PM   #1144
I'll be back.

Blah. No thanks.

People who like the Mandalorian probably aren't ROTS fans.

And I trust F+F are smart enough to realize that.

Bringing back Palpatine sucked ass.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:35 PM   #1145
Supporter

Quote:
Bringing back Palpatine sucked ass.
They're clearly attempting to use Grogu's high midichlorian count blood for something, most likely a clone of someone.

Who, other than Sidious, would have wanted Grogu for those types of experiments?

And Sidious was cloned in early Dark Horse comics so it can be completely unrelated to the sequels.

Quote:
People who like the Mandalorian probably aren't ROTS fans. And I trust F+F are smart enough to realize that.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:23 PM   #1146
Mod Team

Quote:
Because you suck and hate fun.
Be my guest.

Attach your self worth and home decor choices to a movie.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:26 PM   #1147
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
They're clearly attempting to use Grogu's high midichlorian count blood for something, most likely a clone of someone.

Who, other than Sidious, would have wanted Grogu for those types of experiments?

And Sidious was cloned in early Dark Horse comics so it can be completely unrelated to the sequels.
I mean, sure. It still just ****ing sucks to me.

And if Favreau and Filoni are who I think they are, they didn't care for it either.

ROTS is trash. It should never be heard from ever again.

We'll see.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:26 PM   #1148
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Be my guest.

Attach your self worth and home decor choices to a movie.
Stay out of the thread, jock. Go **** the prom queen. Leave pop culture phenomenons to the nerds.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2020, 06:28 PM   #1149
Mod Team

Quote:
Stay out of the thread, jock. Go **** the prom queen. Leave pop culture phenomenons to the nerds.
REMOVE THE MOVIE POSTER FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM!!!
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 06:28 PM   #1150
I'll be back.

Quote:
REMOVE THE MOVIE POSTER FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM!!!
It's an Aliens poster. Chicks dig it. Limited edition. Signed by the artist.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:10 PM   #1151
Mod Team

Quote:
It's an Aliens poster. Chicks dig it. Limited edition. Signed by the artist.
“Chicks dig it.”

/signed 40 something forever alone.

Old 12-06-2020, 07:13 PM   #1152
I'll be back.

Quote:
“Chicks dig it.”

/signed 40 something forever alone.

Get out of the thread, shithead.
Old 12-06-2020, 07:21 PM   #1153
Mod Team

Quote:
Get out of the thread, shithead.
My apologies.

I deserved your neg rep.

Thank you.

I’m out.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:32 PM   #1154
Supporter

Quote:
Are you saying I'm too young?!?!

Thanks man!
I wish I was too young

Quote:
****ing nerds

concord dawn and jaster mereel are OBSCURE EU references

Yeah, I watched a dork video that decoded it. Then decoded all the descriptions of the dudes on Cara Dune's screen.

Quote:
I don't know that they'll hammer the Sideous route so hard, but the dork videos I've seen are all pretty convinced they're setting up the beginnings of the first order.

Or Thrawn.

Or both.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:00 PM   #1155
oxymoron

They've done a really good job this season of subverting expectations. Even with the leaks and trailers, nobody saw the krayt dragon coming, nobody saw Boba Fett returning last week, nobody saw them going straight to Tython or the child shooting a giant force beam into the sky. Nobody saw the Razor Crest exploding, or Dark Troopers being introduced, or a hundred other things. So my guess is that we can come up with a thousand different ideas for what's going to happen and where it's gonna go, and none of them will be right.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.