Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-10-2024, 09:26 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

So, what’s this Sneed trade gonna end up being?

Since we know this thing is coming down in the next few days.

What’s the predictions? Not what you want, but what you think the details end up being?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:19 AM   #226
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
All of those for Sneed sounds fair tbh
Gonna be hard to work a deal with them with that draft ammunition.

I'd do it for their #38 straight up, but I don't think they'll be willing to part with that, so afraid we may be at an impasse here.

Maybe if they offered 4 & a 6 this year and a second next year? That second will likely be at least a Top 15 pick again.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:19 AM   #227
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
All of those for Sneed sounds fair tbh
I’ll take 38 and 182, please and thank you.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:21 AM   #228
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

I'd do it for their #38 straight up, but I don't think they'll be willing to part with that, so afraid we may be at an impasse here.

Maybe if they offered 4 & a 6 this year and a second next year? That second will likely be at least a Top 15 pick again.
Good thing there are multiple suitors.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:23 AM   #229
MVP

Quote:

Atlanta? Naw.

They have an NFL QB now, and offensive weapons galore. They're probably a playoff team.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:26 AM   #230
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
We don't actually know how many suitors there are, just rumors. But Sneed is CLEARLY the best CB available (through trade or FA), so any team looking for a CB will call KC first, so it's fair to assume at least several teams have called.

So we've got that working in our favor.

I'd honestly move on from the Titans if they're not willing to put that #38 in play, but I'm not Veach so . . . . . . .
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM   #231
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Atlanta? Naw.

They have an NFL QB now, and offensive weapons galore. They're probably a playoff team.
I think he was talking about the Titans. They gon' be terribad.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 11:28 AM   #232
Comfortably Numb

Quote:

I'm afraid you are likely right. If they have offered #38, Veach is giddy at this point. I could be wrong, but I just don't see us getting a better offer than that this year. On the plus side, the Titans can probably afford to pay him.

Hopefully they are looking at the draft knowing they are getting Alt or whoever else they have at the top of their OL board at#7 and thinking Sneed is far and away a better option than any CB's still likely left for them at #38.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-12-2024, 11:28 AM   #233
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Correct. Also good that we don't HAVE to do ****. What's the downside of NOT trading LJS? "Oh no, we have to keep a lockdown corner for one more year while we make a run at another banner!"
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:28 AM   #234
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I think he was talking about the Titans. They gon' be terribad.
Oh. Yeah, they'll suck ass.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:28 AM   #235
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Tennessee Titans Draft Picks By Round

Round 1, Pick 7
Round 2, Pick 38
Round 4, Pick 106
Round 5, Pick 146 (from MIN)
Round 6, Pick 182
Round 7, Pick 221 (from CAR)
Round 7, Pick 227
Round 7, Pick 242 (from PHI)
Sneed, our first this year and our first next year (and throw in Skyy of course) for pick 7 where we select Joe Alt. DO IT VUNCH!
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:28 AM   #236
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Atlanta? Naw.

Titans is who I was referencing.

They have the #7 pick (not in play), the #38 and don't have another pick till later in the 4th round.

So not an ideal candidate if they're not willing to part with #38.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:31 AM   #237
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
I'm afraid you are likely right. If they have offered #38, Veach is giddy at this point. I could be wrong, but I just don't see us getting a better offer than that this year. On the plus side, the Titans can probably afford to pay him.

Hopefully they are looking at the draft knowing they are getting Alt or whoever else they have at the top of their OL board at#7 and thinking Sneed is far and away a better option than any CB's still likely left for them at #38.
Yup.

I mean, they're not gonna get a CB even close to Sneed at 38, but obviously you're gonna have to pay him vs. drafting one with that pick and 'hoping' they pop. I'm not sure exactly how badly the Titans want/need a CB.
Old 03-12-2024, 11:35 AM   #238
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Who is this and are they even reputable? Or are they one of the countless other Twitter people who just says stuff for clicks?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-12-2024, 11:36 AM   #239
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
Who is this and are they even reputable? Or are they one of the countless other Twitter people who just says stuff for clicks?
The source is "1045TheZone", a Titans radio station.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 11:39 AM   #240
MVP

What if TEN gave us 2-38, 6-182, and 2025 4th for Sneed and 3-95? Moves some of the value to 2025 so they can keep a day 2 pick this year.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.