Molina C
Dejong SS
Wong 2B
Pitcher

Edit:
Matheny fired 07/14/2018

Opening Day Roster
Spoiler!

Last edited by BigRedChief; 07-17-2018 at 02:21 PM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:18 PM   #631
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
looks like they have about 50 people in the stands.
I heard the White Sox home opener had less than a thousand actually show up.

The weather sucks balls up here this month.

And before you tell us all how nice it is in Florida....
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:50 PM   #632
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I heard the White Sox home opener had less than a thousand actually show up.

The weather sucks balls up here this month.

And before you tell us all how nice it is in Florida....
actually this afternoon we had a bunch of storms pass through. Had tornado warnings out and rotations spotted in clouds. Had to go out in the rain and secure the cover for my Davit motor.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:52 PM   #633
In my youth i pray to keep

Bader got a jump on that one like me in my beer league softball lol

Not complaining, it just made me laugh
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:54 PM   #634
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
actually this afternoon we had a bunch of storms pass through. Had tornado warnings out and rotations spotted in clouds. Had to go out in the rain and secure the cover for my Davit motor.
That actually makes me feel a bit better. Thanks!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 02:58 PM   #635
In my youth i pray to keep

Good thing we miss Hugh Darvish this week.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:28 PM   #636
Admitted Planet Junky

That is a sweep.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2018, 04:51 PM   #637

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
That is a sweep.
almost blew another brilliant start by Martinez. 7 innings/0 ER/2 hits/10 strikeouts

I heard Matheny talking about working in Holland. Trying to find him spots to pitch. I don’t understand why they brought up Holland if he wasn’t ready. Why not let him stay down there until he was ready?
Old 04-15-2018, 04:57 PM   #638
What's up braj?

Better get someone ready quick because Norris sure as hell isnt a long term solution.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2018, 06:38 AM   #639
Comfortably Numb

Carpenter does not look healthy. He doesn't seem either willing (or able) to go with any pitch away and the shift is killing him. His arm is atrocious. I like that he is still patient, but he looks relieved to take a walk. Lead off is not the answer. I know it is drastic but I would drop him down in the lineup and let him sit more until he proves he can produce. Let Gyorko play third. Keep Fowler hitting leadoff, followed by Pham, Ozuna, Martinez, Molina, DeJung, and Wong/Carpenter.

We can't afford Carpenter at 3rd on an everyday basis and you can't take significan at bats away from Martinez. Best fit for him is 2b where he is also a defensive liability, and at least right now not even an offensive upgrade there either.

We missed our chance to collect big on him in the off season.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-16-2018, 07:55 AM   #640

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaChief View Post
I know it is drastic but I would drop him down in the lineup and let him sit more until he proves he can produce. Let Gyorko play third. Keep Fowler hitting leadoff, followed by Pham, Ozuna, Martinez, Molina, DeJung, and Wong/Carpenter.
Not a chance of Carp batting 7/8.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Carpenter does not look healthy. He doesn't seem either willing (or able) to go with any pitch away and the shift is killing him.
His back may be hurting more than he and the team are letting on. If thats true, that means its not going to get better.
Quote:
We can't afford Carpenter at 3rd on an everyday basis and you can't take significan at bats away from Martinez. Best fit for him is 2b where he is also a defensive liability, and at least right now not even an offensive upgrade there either.
How many plays a year does an "arm" make a difference at 3B? Usually the best at 3B are the best because they gloved a ball or got to one that others couldn't. But, thats still not his strength.
Quote:
We missed our chance to collect big on him in the off season.
I dont know if he had "big" value but he had some. He needs to bat leadoff tonight. We dont need stats or WAR. We all can see it, for whatever reason, if you put Carp at leadoff he will give you a season of .285/12/70 and a OPS of near .400. We have enough data. We have seen enough. You want that line, put him in the leadoff spot.

We need a #3 hitter. 3B is the obvious spot unless as part of the trade we open up a spot or get a SS and slide DeJong over to 3B.

With our young pitching and a solid #3 hitter we can beat the Cubs and win playoff games.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:11 AM   #641
In Search of a Life

Carpenter was valuable when he could hit leadoff and play 2nd, not having to be the guy in the middle of the order.

He looks to be breaking down at this point anyway.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:48 AM   #642
Consuming CP souls

The 2 and 3 hitters plus the bullpen management will doom what should be a pretty good team.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:53 AM   #643
In Search of a Life

Yeah, the 2 hitter is really killing them

Eyeroll
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2018, 08:59 AM   #644
Consuming CP souls

Trade for Odell Machado!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2018, 09:06 AM   #645
In Search of a Life

They tried to trade for Machado, and the Rams attempted to trade for Odell. I'm not sure what you think you're accomplishing with that?