Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-14-2019, 01:11 PM   #2
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
I heard there was infighting about what to do w/ Captain Marvel in this film and it ended up leading to reshoots being done recently.

Russo bros wanted to keep her out of it all together and complete the saga w/ the original characters, higher ups at Disney/Marvel wanted her to be in it as a focal point of the movie because she represents the future of the franchise.

They evidently made compromises and while she's going to be in it, I don't think she's going to get a whole lot of screen time. Could be wrong we'll see.
Hopefully she can ease in and assist with her power and later become one of the leaders in the future mceu
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:39 PM   #3
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Hopefully she can ease in and assist with her power and later become one of the leaders in the future mceu
I hope she's eased in...because if she comes in full bore and kills off Thanos like it's no big deal, much like the way she defeated villains in her own movie just recently, I have a feeling it's going to piss off a lot of people.

It'd be nice if they show her going toe to toe w/ Thanos in the beginning, like on Titan2 on his farm, Thanos w/ the gauntlet extracts her power and defeats her, then maybe Avengers asst her in getting her powers back towards the end.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-14-2019, 01:46 PM   #4
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
I hope she's eased in...because if she comes in full bore and kills off Thanos like it's no big deal, much like the way she defeated villains in her own movie just recently, I have a feeling it's going to piss off a lot of people.

It'd be nice if they show her going toe to toe w/ Thanos in the beginning, like on Titan2 on his farm, Thanos w/ the gauntlet extracts her power and defeats her, then maybe Avengers asst her in getting her powers back towards the end.
I'd be cool with that..also want more hulk. I can't wait for this movie.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-14-2019, 05:42 PM   #5
The man you could post like.

Quote:
I heard there was infighting about what to do w/ Captain Marvel in this film and it ended up leading to reshoots being done recently.

Russo bros wanted to keep her out of it all together and complete the saga w/ the original characters, higher ups at Disney/Marvel wanted her to be in it as a focal point of the movie because she represents the future of the franchise.

They evidently made compromises and while she's going to be in it, I don't think she's going to get a whole lot of screen time. Could be wrong we'll see.
So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 09:16 PM   #6
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
So why did they tease her at the end of Avengers Infinity War?
That's a good question...

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.

Never said she wasn't going to be in it at all. Hell they could have just teased that (in part) to get people to see the next MCU movie, which would be hers (well besides Ant-Man, but he's a lower tiered character).

This is a money machine afterall, they want to see toys and merch, and they set up Captain Marvel to succeed in every way that they could. Other than comic nerds, she's not a very popular mainstream character like a Thor Hulk Iron Man Captain America etc...If they're moving on from the original Avengers, they have to build her up and tie her in somehow to this big cliffhanger so she can take the reigns, but without over doing it (hopefully)

Last edited by CoMoChief; 03-14-2019 at 09:29 PM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:29 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:

IW and Endgame were all shot at the same time if I'm not mistaken...with reshoots done recently.
explains why she looks alot different at the end of this new trailer. Her hair.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.