Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #2
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Should have moved it to tomorrow at 4 PM

Yeah, they should move this game
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:30 AM   #3
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I’m certainly no Bronco lover, but they are getting screwed here.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:38 AM   #4
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post

Yes, but **** DONK FOREVER!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 11-29-2020, 01:52 PM   #5
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
WTF is this wheres your proof BS
You think I know or claiming to have Bronco people in the front office that I know or something? That must be a DC thing.

But more than one nationally respected reporters are saying
  • they all didn't wear a mask around a person who tested positive.
  • They took off their tracking braces all the time, Maybe wore it 10% of the time.
First of all, this isn't the first time you've brought up the DC forum when someone disagrees with a post of yours in the Lounge. Please stop doing that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Didn't Mahomes say they split off Moore from the rest of the group to avoid this scenario?
Secondly...Moore?
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:47 AM   #6
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
After reading this morning the Donkey's QB's didn't cooperate with contact tracing I say **** em.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:11 AM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:

Okay. This IS bullshit.

I love seeing the Donks get screwed, but this is just wrong on the NFL's part. Horrible decision.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:36 AM   #8

Quote:

That's what I said upthread, but I don't think the NFL wants to risk giving them any more time to have positive tests and risk having a bigger mess. It's possible everything would be fine, but it's also possible another day of tests would reveal more positives and they don't want to risk it.

It seems like they're just trying to ram games through to avoid having to do week 18. I don't know how you could come to any other conclusion at this point.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:35 AM   #9
Veteran

I absolutely think it’s the NFL punishing them for not following protocol and sending a message to the rest of the league.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-29-2020, 09:43 AM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Why would they move Pitt game but not this one? It makes no sense just like 90% of their reactions to the testing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
I absolutely think it’s the NFL punishing them for not following protocol and sending a message to the rest of the league.
I think the whole idea of contact tracing is just too flawed to base decisions like this on, but they have nothing else even remotely close to "solid" to go on I suppose. And you might be on to something wheeler - send a message to the rest of the league by punishing a team that's out of the playoff race? It makes no sense not to move the game to Monday if the QB's will be cleared by then, not to mention how they've all tested negative to this point.

If I were a member of the Buccaneers I'd be royally pissed at the league essentially gifting the Saints a win on the road while they're banged up like they are.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 10:00 AM   #11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think the whole idea of contact tracing is just too flawed to base decisions like this on, but they have nothing else even remotely close to "solid" to go on I suppose. And you might be on to something wheeler - send a message to the rest of the league by punishing a team that's out of the playoff race? It makes no sense not to move the game to Monday if the QB's will be cleared by then, not to mention how they've all tested negative to this point.

If I were a member of the Buccaneers I'd be royally pissed at the league essentially gifting the Saints a win on the road while they're banged up like they are.
As for the playoff race thing, the saints are in a playoff race—how would you feel of the league threw Pittsburgh a free win to “send a message”?
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old 11-29-2020, 10:03 AM   #12
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
As for the playoff race thing, the saints are in a playoff race—how would you feel of the league threw Pittsburgh a free win to “send a message”?
I'd be pissed if they actually did that for any team under any circumstance, that's why it makes no sense as to why they won't move the game to tomorrow.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 11:37 AM   #13
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheeler08 View Post
But it’s not just “punishing” Denver... it is also hurting the teams who will be negatively impacted by the Saints getting a likely free win (i.e. the NFC teams battling the Saints for playoff positioning).
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:51 AM   #14
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
But it’s not just “punishing” Denver... it is also hurting the teams who will be negatively impacted by the Saints getting a likely free win (i.e. the NFC teams battling the Saints for playoff positioning).
Yup if I’m a Packers, Rams or Seahawks fan I’m pissed.

No Brees, no Armstead, no Peat and Latimore has reportedly been slowed down with an abdomen issue.

This was a perfect trap game for Denver to get a win
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-29-2020, 12:02 PM   #15
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Yup if I’m a Packers, Rams or Seahawks fan I’m pissed.

No Brees, no Armstead, no Peat and Latimore has reportedly been slowed down with an abdomen issue.

This was a perfect trap game for Denver to get a win
It still is.

Honestly, the defense is decent. Lock is the worst QB in the league and the only person close is Sam Darnold. Lock's QBR is something like 40.

EDIT: Only 2 starting QB's have more INT's than Lock (Wentz and Cousins) and he's only played 8 games to their 10. If Denver can run the ball and not throw picks, they have a chance to win.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.