Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2018, 11:01 AM   Topic Starter
MVP

Sack numbers

With the stupid new rules that make hitting a QB too hard a penalty, what will it do to the number of sacks league wide? Will we see a massive decrease in the number sacks? I think the numbers will down significantly. I think numerous sacks will be taken away due to it being a penalty. I also think pass rushers will be hesitant to hit a QB out of fear of getting a drive extending penalty in addition to a possible fine. This is one of the worst rule changes in a long time. Also the new penalty about lowering your head. I have no doubt that this will be incorrectly and inconsistently called.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.