Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-25-2017, 12:10 PM  
MVP

***** 2017 Chiefs Training Camp Week 1 Megathread *****

This is merely a repository for information. All points of discussion that deserve their own thread should have one, without dip********s posting Q.

Get excited:
Spoiler!

SCHEDULE:

Spoiler!

Roster:

http://www.chiefs.com/team/roster.html

New Twitter feed - thanks SNR!

Last edited by saphojunkie; 07-27-2017 at 01:00 PM..
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:08 PM   #2056
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

How many quarterbacks throw 65 times a game every week in college?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:25 PM   #2057
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
Horseshit...Andy is not throwing a telephone sized playbook at Mahomes, one week into camp. There is nothing game-plan specific at this point...they are still just trying to get him to grasp the terminology and be able to repeat it. Think about trying to do that with 80,000 people screaming, you cant hear shit and only have 40 seconds to break huddle and make sight adjustments....and still dont have a strong grasp of the plays.

I really think people, here, have no idea how hard being a professional QB is. It takes nearly every QB a season or two to acclimate to the learning curve...let alone one that didn't run a huddle or take snaps from center.

It can ruin a rookie..as along with just the technical aspects of it...you also have media tearing you apart if you make a mistake.
No, dipshit. You're a ****ing idiot.

Mahomes gets the ENTIRE playbook. Every rookie does. As soon as they walk into the Arrowhead facility.

They're told to study it and learn it.

They don't get pages at a time. They don't go to school and grade each play.

Mahomes has probably read and learned (maybe not memorized, but has studied) EVERY PLAY in that damn book.

I'm not dismissing shit about the difficulty of being a starting QB. If anything, you're treating Mahomes and other new QBs/players like they're shit chucking apes. If Mahomes were FORCED to start, yes, the number of plays and options he'd be running would be reduced to the stuff he's handling the best. But to say he's only been fed and taken through 1/20th of the material through an entire offseason?

You're the moron who doesn't know dickshit about being an NFL QB, asshole. Not me.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:28 PM   #2058
Constable of Untruths

Is this the training camp thread? Mods, it seems to me you have a couple of choices: lock this piece of shit thread and start a different thread for each day of camp, or start thread banning the pile of idiots that cannot stay on topic.

I'm actually most anxious to see the timing between the young receivers and Smith in the preseason games. I'm looking forward to the future with Mahomes, but we all know Smith is the starter for this season. With all of the speed the Chiefs have on offense, I think they have the chance to be more explosive this season.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:32 PM   #2059
LEGEND!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

Mahomes gets the ENTIRE playbook. Every rookie does. As soon as they walk into the Arrowhead facility.

Mahomes has probably read and learned (maybe not memorized, but has studied) EVERY PLAY in that damn book.

I'm not dismissing shit about the difficulty of being a starting QB. If anything, you're treating Mahomes and other new QBs/players like they're shit chucking apes. If Mahomes were FORCED to start, yes, the number of plays and options he'd be running would be reduced to the stuff he's handling the best. But to say he's only been fed and taken through 1/20th of the material through an entire offseason?

You're the moron who doesn't know dickshit about being an NFL QB, asshole. Not me.
Yep this is true. Doesn't matter if you're the first or third stringer you get the entire playbook your offense or defense runs and you have to study it. Whether they have thrown every single play at Mahomes in Training Camp probably not
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:33 PM   #2060
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Is this the training camp thread? Mods, it seems to me you have a couple of choices: lock this piece of shit thread and start a different thread for each day of camp, or start thread banning the pile of idiots that cannot stay on topic.

I'm actually most anxious to see the timing between the young receivers and Smith in the preseason games. I'm looking forward to the future with Mahomes, but we all know Smith is the starter for this season. With all of the speed the Chiefs have on offense, I think they have the chance to be more explosive this season.
Funny. As I want to hear all about our players and rookies.... But I don't want to hear a ****ng about Smith or his timing, or basically anything else about him. Only about the impact and future of said rookies and players.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:37 PM   #2061
LEGEND!

Training camp thread is for what happens in camp and the storylines relating to camp and yes that includes Smitty and Mahomes
penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.penbrook would the whole thing.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:38 PM   #2062
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penbrook View Post
Training camp thread is for what happens in camp and the storylines relating to camp and yes that includes Smitty and Mahomes
Thanks got clarification
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:39 PM   #2063
Flop = Man of Steel!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Blasphemy !

You will refrain from wishing anything resembling a doncos team upon the Chiefs.
Or you, sir, will be cheerfully beaten to a pulp.......digitally beaten that is.
and pointed at...

like an ape with no tail...

or a grape with no seed...

oh, wait...
go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.go bo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:41 PM   #2064

Quote:
Mic @MicJohnson
Replying to @Jacobs71
Just heard this... Incredible

Tom Brady has only lost 1 home game against an afc opponent in the last ten years
Not cheaters at all.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:50 PM   #2065
MVP

Quote:

You're not even worth arguing with about this...Nagy, his ****ing coach, said it take at least 3 years to learn it...but, you know, since you know more than his actual coach....dildo-hump.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM   #2066

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post

Everyone knows Alex Smith is the starter for the season the debate is the training camp battle between Patrick Mahomes II and Tyler Bray and actually there shouldn't be a debate to who is going to win the backup spot. This is relevant to Training Camp how could it not be? The argument is if Mahomes is going be ready or not to play and everyone wants him to sit. Well that's fine but he is proving it in Training Camp by kicking ass and making plays. Tyler Bray not so much. So if Patrick is the backup there is a chance he plays. There is nothing in this post that is derailing the thread. It is on topic. Training Camp battles are underway and the biggest of them all is for the job of backing up Alex Smith.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:51 PM   #2067
Unsparing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
I never said starter but he has to be ready to go in anytime in case Alex Smith goes down for what ever reason maybe a hangnail but it doesn't matter. Quarterbacks get hurt that is the nature of the game so I'm not wishing a real injury on Alex Smith but people need to brace themselves for that realistic possibility.

Unless Chiefs find a cheap vet to backup Alex and dismiss Tyler Bray all together question-mark

Patrick is prime game to beat out Tyler Bray from all accounts so far and it's not even really close. How often do we hear Bray throwing TD to Tyreek or anybody?
Quote:
That's not how this shit works or how Reid teaches this stuff to players. He throws the entire playbook at them. Doesn't matter who it is. Smith, Bray, Daniel, Murray... all the same. They have to learn it. It's the FAMILIARITY and instant command that takes years to learn.
Cease with logic; you're wasting your breath. In the fantasy world created by the fans of Short-Chuck Cuck, he gets 3 more tries to waste the seasons of his teammates...

...I mean, "lead his team to a Super Bowl(!)"
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2017, 09:52 PM   #2068

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackOp View Post
You're not even worth arguing with about this...Nagy, his ****ing coach, said it take at least 3 years to learn it...but, you know, since you know more than his actual coach....dildo-hump.
I agree with the RealSNR
Old 08-05-2017, 09:54 PM   #2069
LEGEND!

Everyone is gonna have to eat their words when Smitty takes us to the super bowl
Old 08-05-2017, 09:55 PM   #2070
Banned

Quote:
Everyone is gonna have to eat their words when Smitty takes us to the super bowl
If he does, it won't be because of Smith.

- Mahomers
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.