Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-19-2018, 11:50 PM   #2
Distributor of Pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The NFL is like the mafia if you notice anyone who is an NFL employee, so you know ESPN, Fox, CBS etc will not bring up shit like this at all.

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...Tyreek deuces, unsportsmanlike.....chokehold bodyslam on Mahomes is ok...jumping on him talking shit after a play is ok too...

It was very much a narrative of this is LA and they matter. They even showed the Rams fans in Mexico...no Chiefs fans.
This. So, so much this.

But I think the tide will turn. Once Bradyberger becomes one with the earth, I honestly believe that we, a collective of fans in podunk KC, will start getting some love from the NFL.

The media LOVES us. Loves us. That makes all the difference. If we win the SB this year, it’ll be in spite of the NFL amd because Mahomes skull-****s the rest of the league.
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:55 PM   #3
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbything View Post
This. So, so much this.

But I think the tide will turn. Once Bradyberger becomes one with the earth, I honestly believe that we, a collective of fans in podunk KC, will start getting some love from the NFL.

The media LOVES us. Loves us. That makes all the difference. If we win the SB this year, it’ll be in spite of the NFL amd because Mahomes skull-****s the rest of the league.
Anymore I don't know if media love matters that much, the almighty dollar matters and guess what...there is an LA team in this division.

I said this in another thread, Reids Philly teams never got a ton of penalties matter of fact I'm pretty sure they were routinely one of the lowest penalized teams..

Know what's different..Philly is way bigger than KC so he isn't allowed to be as successful here...
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:01 AM   #4
Distributor of Pain

Quote:
Anymore I don't know if media love matters that much, the almighty dollar matters and guess what...there is an LA team in this division.

I said this in another thread, Reids Philly teams never got a ton of penalties matter of fact I'm pretty sure they were routinely one of the lowest penalized teams..

Know what's different..Philly is way bigger than KC so he isn't allowed to be as successful here...
Maybe...but he never had the built in superstardom that is Mahomes. Dude is for real. He fronted the Rams 21 points in the road and they still only won by 3.

Again, we may not win the SB this year, but we will eventually. The NFL cannot keep this QB down...

Unless we get the McCarthy experience here (God help us)
bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.bobbything would the whole thing.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:03 AM   #5
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbything View Post
Maybe...but he never had the built in superstardom that is Mahomes. Dude is for real. He fronted the Rams 21 points in the road and they still only won by 3.

Again, we may not win the SB this year, but we will eventually. The NFL cannot keep this QB down...

Unless we get the McCarthy experience here (God help us)
Manning got 1 superbowl in Indy...1. Cause when he'd get to the playoffs he wasn't allowed to beat his big market rival...

Pray to god that some young QB doesn't become a star in a big market like Sam Darnold or something or we'll get jobbed.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2018, 11:59 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
T

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...
That call was ****ed...it was a normal NFL play. They were just inventing shit to start the game..

My mouth literally dropped on that one...just the brazen attempt to make penalties up.

You guys know how this works...these refs are actually going to be rewarded for this. If they tow the company line...they will get the big games.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:28 AM   #7
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
The NFL is like the mafia if you notice anyone who is an NFL employee, so you know ESPN, Fox, CBS etc will not bring up shit like this at all.

Eric Murray normally hitting dude..unsportsmanlike...Tyreek deuces, unsportsmanlike.....chokehold bodyslam on Mahomes is ok...jumping on him talking shit after a play is ok too...

It was very much a narrative of this is LA and they matter. They even showed the Rams fans in Mexico...no Chiefs fans.
I remember a couple of occasions where the announcer in a game would be really pissed about a bad call and start to bitch about it, then stop mid-sentence and not mention it again. Undoubtedly somebody in charge told him to shut the **** up in through his earpiece.

They see the same shit we do, but they know who signs their checks.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2018, 12:30 AM   #8
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I remember a couple of occasions where the announcer in a game would be really pissed about a bad call and start to bitch about it, then stop mid-sentence and not mention it again. Undoubtedly somebody in charge told him to shut the **** up in through his earpiece.

They see the same shit we do, but they know who signs their checks.
Dude the NFL basically made ESPN get rid of their playmakers show that painted players in a bad light and basically dictates what they can talk about because ESPN shows 1 game a week...

Anything bad is said about the NFL and they immediately come out with threats like the mafia...