Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2014, 02:50 PM  
Politically Incorrect

Drink of choice tonight? PART DEUX

The original thread has been locked so here we go again!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490

============================================

My brother turned me onto this wine and it's a great Sauvignon Blanc for $10
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	JG.jpg
Views:	4974
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	107665  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:38 AM   #1741
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Looks small.

You want a giant ice sphere. The surface area covered by a large sphere causes the ice to melt slower and thus dilute a good drink less.

Get this instead. Works great for large spheres.

https://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-Leak-F...lbonsitepub-20
I'll check this out thanks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:39 AM   #1742
Politically Incorrect

Golf ball ice cubes via Amazon

LINK

scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:45 AM   #1743
Politically Incorrect

https://www.japantrendshop.com/ice-b...yABEgI2q_D_BwE

Old 08-24-2020, 01:48 AM   #1744
Politically Incorrect

Tonight I'm drinking Tito's and Grape Juice after work and I'm getting buzzed pretty quickly!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200824_004026.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	76.7 KB
ID:	121036  
Old 08-24-2020, 06:27 AM   #1745
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
$1,160 for the 70mm ball bersion.. WOW!! Ouch..

But cool as hell, I'll give you that!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2020, 02:25 PM   #1746
MVP

I'm cheap

$1157 less

$3 less than the golf ball

Quote:
Golf ball ice cubes via Amazon

LINK

Last edited by cooper barrett; 08-24-2020 at 02:38 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 02:35 PM   #1747
MVP

lots of $$$$ for something with no return or warranty.

Quote:
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-27-2020, 11:20 AM   #1748
MVP

I didn't get clear from unfiltered tap, I will test filters and RO for clarity.

Old 08-27-2020, 12:41 PM   #1749
MVP

I’ve had an incredibly long and stressful week, so I’m looking for a good Bourbon or Scotch fix. Maybe just a really high end Irish Whiskey of some kind. A good mixer recipe or just something straight up.

Something to make me feel really classy before I pass out face first on my couch while hoping I don’t piss myself before morning. Any suggestions?
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-27-2020, 01:27 PM   #1750
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I’ve had an incredibly long and stressful week, so I’m looking for a good Bourbon or Scotch fix. Maybe just a really high end Irish Whiskey of some kind. A good mixer recipe or just something straight up.

Something to make me feel really classy before I pass out face first on my couch while hoping I don’t piss myself before morning. Any suggestions?
Oban 18 Year Old Limited Edition Single Malt Scotch Whisky - $120-$140

or

Oban Single Malt 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, (86 Proof) - $60+/-
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 01:42 PM   #1751
MVP

Quote:
Oban 18 Year Old Limited Edition Single Malt Scotch Whisky - $120-$140

or

Oban Single Malt 14 Year Old Single Malt Scotch Whisky, (86 Proof) - $60+/-
Excellent, thank you! It’s been a stressful but profitable week so I just might go with the 18 year old if I can find it around here.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-27-2020, 01:57 PM   #1752
Veteran

When I get home tonight, gonna pour up a glass or two of mount gay rum and re watch game of thrones season 1 a bit until I pass out.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-27-2020, 02:15 PM   #1753
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
When I get home tonight, gonna pour up a glass or two of mount gay rum and re watch game of thrones season 1 a bit until I pass out.
I’m not a big rum guy so I’ve never heard of this brand. Looks interesting. You mix it or drink it straight?
Old 08-27-2020, 02:45 PM   #1754
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I’m not a big rum guy so I’ve never heard of this brand. Looks interesting. You mix it or drink it straight?
Personally I drink it straight, but it goes good with Coca Cola. Good for the price too. I get a nice buzz from it
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-27-2020, 04:34 PM   #1755
testing ... 1, 2, 3

A couple of days ago ... and in a moment of excessive desperation ... I poured a shot of Jack Daniels into a glass of that light-blue-colored Gatorade.

I call it Venusian Cough Syrup.

In the name of all that is Holy ... do not attempt this.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.