Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-23-2007, 03:06 PM  
[Title Goes Here]

Raiders back in familiar territory: last

"It just feels right, doesn't it? Seeing the Oakland Raiders in last place, that is. After a 2-2 start, the long-struggling Raiders were sailing through the AFC West, jovially raising their wooden mugs and throwing their bicorn hats in the air. Problem was, the high seas got rough again, and the Raiders dropped two consecutive games at home against divisional foes San Diego and, most recently, Kansas City. Suddenly, Al Davis's crew is back to 2-4 and looking up at the other three teams in the AFC West, whom they've lost to an astounding 17 consecutive times."

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/default...abn4109013.htm
DFB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.DFB is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #2
__

**** the Fade.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:23 PM   #3
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFB
they've lost to an astounding 17 consecutive times."
That is just crazy. I cannot even wrap my brain around that.
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #4
Obligatory Thoughtcriminal

In accordance with the prophecies.
Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.Adept Havelock is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:28 PM   #5
FINALLY! The wait is over.

There is nothing that would warm my heart more than seeing Denver and Oakland in 3rd and 4th place in the AFC West.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:41 PM   #6
Supporter

Fantastic!

I have said it numerous times, long before I found this place.

I hope they never win another game, ever. I resent the fact that they even exist, I just don't like them.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:31 PM   #7
Kickin' it in Dobbstown.

Later in the game, Sapp reached Huard again, except he was forced to let him go due to the small legal nuances of football. "I had him by the face mask," Sapp said. "I had to let him go or else I would have gotten a penalty."

THAT'S it. "I coulda sacked Huard again, I just wanted to follow the rules".

FROM A ****ING RAIDER!
"Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing."Bob" Dobbs would the whole thing.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:35 PM   #8
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
There is nothing that would warm my heart more than seeing Denver and Oakland in 3rd and 4th place in the AFC West.
If Elam would have broken his leg in preseason, Dungver would be 0-6 now.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:45 PM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole
If Elam would have broken his leg in preseason, Dungver would be 0-6 now.
Someone should be assigned to hit Elam on every kickoff.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-23-2007, 04:49 PM   #10
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEKChiefsFan
Later in the game, Sapp reached Huard again, except he was forced to let him go due to the small legal nuances of football. "I had him by the face mask," Sapp said. "I had to let him go or else I would have gotten a penalty."

THAT'S it. "I coulda sacked Huard again, I just wanted to follow the rules".

FROM A ****ING RAIDER!
Sapp's full of it. He never had Huard's facemask, McIntosh knocked him on his fat ass and he fell over. And even if he had the facemask, he was only near Huard for a fraction of a second before McIntosh flattened him. Nowhere near enough time for him to grab the facemask, go "oh crap, I might get a penalty", and then let go.
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 08:31 PM   #11
Keep Camp Home!

almost 17 years to the day, just thought I'd check in and see how things are going for them.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM   #12
Stay down bitch!

Even Max Crosby who swore up and down he wanted to be a raider for life wants out lol.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM   #13
Mortgage the Future Please

Man that Pierce guy really thought he had cracked the code. Poor guy
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM   #14
Keep Camp Home!

someone should make a graph of raider's place in the divisional standings since this thread was started.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 08:41 PM   #15
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Even Max Crosby who swore up and down he wanted to be a raider for life wants out lol.
He wants to go to Detroit.
TEX has disabled reputation